Okay, first, awesome request. Took some actual editing skill... I love these type. I couldn't find a large enough logo to make the wallpaper without editing it first. I've attached three variations I did up. Let me know which one you like best and any changes you would like to the position and background. I also found a couple of other pctures I liked and turned them into wallpapers. Those are bonuses. Let me know. Thanks.
    sweet! those are amazing, thanks. would it be possible to take the 3rd jayhawk head from the left and use a blue background?

the wallpaper with little jayhawks is simply awesome!

and one last request; the one on the far right with the gray background and blue border. possibly lower the gray from the top, i use a transparent status bar and it's just a little too high

other than that we're looking good!
    02-06-2011 03:12 AM
    How does this look, I removed the logo, stretched the background and added a high-res logo. Enjoy!
    thanks for doing that
    02-06-2011 11:00 AM
    sweet! those are amazing, thanks. would it be possible to take the 3rd jayhawk head from the left and use a blue background?

the wallpaper with little jayhawks is simply awesome!

and one last request; the one on the far right with the gray background and blue border. possibly lower the gray from the top, i use a transparent status bar and it's just a little too high

other than that we're looking good!
    Okay, let me get this right before I try, you want the grey shrunk to fit the lock screen? Do you want me to leave it white in that area? Should I move the blue border or leave it where it is? Thanks!
    02-06-2011 01:04 PM
    Okay, let me get this right before I try, you want the grey shrunk to fit the lock screen? Do you want me to leave it white in that area? Should I move the blue border or leave it where it is? Thanks!
    the grey is fine where it is.. the white is fine also. if the blue border was slightly bigger than that would be perfect
    02-07-2011 09:41 AM
    the grey is fine where it is.. the white is fine also. if the blue border was slightly bigger than that would be perfect
    Oh, okay. Gotcha. I increased the size of the blue boarder by 20 pixels. doing so slightly increased the size of the white outline also. Let me know what you think.
    BLiNK likes this.
    02-08-2011 12:43 AM
    jhoove09, thank you very much. awesome job!

this will be a great addition to my wallpapers. along with Gridlock and some cool icons i found, here is my finished product:

once again, thank you
    jhoove09#IM likes this.
    02-08-2011 09:53 PM
    Wow, that turned out great!!! It looks awesome.
    BLiNK likes this.
    02-08-2011 11:44 PM
    Can you make a background like this, but with the hanging sox logo you did for tjrtjrtjr?
    02-09-2011 09:52 AM
    Wow, that turned out great!!! It looks awesome.
    Except the places where it says Kansas and Jayhawks!
    jhoove09#IM likes this.
    02-09-2011 10:50 AM
    Can you please make a wallpaper with this image? Thank you so much!!
    02-09-2011 12:54 PM
    Can you make a background like this, but with the hanging sox logo you did for tjrtjrtjr?
    I can try this but this wallpaper was made with much better software than I have. In leiu of trying and failing.... I found the original artist of this set. I've been following his work for sometime now really but... Here is his version of the Red Socks logo in his set. You can see it in his album here. If you'd like me to give it a shot with just the socks, I will be happy to.
    bub_33 and applefanboi like this.
    02-10-2011 02:50 AM
    Works for me! Thanks for taking the time and finding that! What software do you use?
    02-10-2011 09:29 AM
    Except the places where it says Kansas and Jayhawks!
    haha, hey, i forgot to welcome you back to the top 25... so welcome back
    02-10-2011 03:18 PM
    Works for me! Thanks for taking the time and finding that! What software do you use?
    I use paint.net It's an open source free program. I try to use mostly open source software on my PC. Glad you like it.
    02-11-2011 02:06 AM
    Can you please make a wallpaper with this image? Thank you so much!!
    Another difficult request.... doubling the size of an image will ruin the sharp look. I made this which isn't even close but if you find something similar closer to a 640x960 resolution. Sorry I couldn't make that image work.
    02-11-2011 02:09 AM
    That's awesome! Could you just take the Husker logo off? I'll take the stadium by itself. Thanks so much!!!
    02-11-2011 11:11 AM
    I have a pretty easy request. How about the Pittsburgh Pirates "P" logo with a black background

Pittsburgh Pirates Logo - Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net

That logo in particular. Thanks!
    02-11-2011 01:24 PM
    haha, hey, i forgot to welcome you back to the top 25... so welcome back
    haha, I gotta get my Jayhawk ribs in at some point!
    02-11-2011 02:08 PM
    @Jhoove09

Will you able able to do a wallpaper of the Miami Hurricanes foot ball logo, for the Iphone 4 high resolution. As well as for the Miami heat.

Thanks, any question let me know.
    02-11-2011 03:59 PM
    I sure would appreciate the following Hi-Res Wallpaper of the following especially the lions:

Thank you for the time you are putting into this for everyone:

PS The lions heads together have some small writing on the bottom if you can remove that.
    Attached Thumbnails The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request-lion-heads-together.jpg   The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request-african-lions-rocks.jpg  
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 02-11-2011 at 09:09 PM.
    02-11-2011 08:45 PM
    Sorry I missed this. I was going back through to make sure every request had been met. Here you go! I added one for taking so long...

That's awesome! Could you just take the Husker logo off? I'll take the stadium by itself. Thanks so much!!!
    Not a problem.

I have a pretty easy request. How about the Pittsburgh Pirates "P" logo with a black background

Pittsburgh Pirates Logo - Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net

That logo in particular. Thanks!
    I love it when you leave me links. Thanks!

@Jhoove09

Will you able able to do a wallpaper of the Miami Hurricanes foot ball logo, for the Iphone 4 high resolution. As well as for the Miami heat.

Thanks, any question let me know.
    Here are a few. Anything you'd like changed, let me know.
    janedo1586 and cdelauz02 like this.
    02-11-2011 09:27 PM
    I sure would appreciate the following Hi-Res Wallpaper of the following especially the lions:

Thank you for the time you are putting into this for everyone:

PS The lions heads together have some small writing on the bottom if you can remove that.
    Awesome pictures... The lions were too far apart to get them in the same wallpaper... I tried to be creative with these. Let me know if there is anything you want done diffrently. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request-lion-heads-together-1.jpg   The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request-lion-heads-together-2.jpg   The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request-lion-heads-together-3.jpg  
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    02-11-2011 10:26 PM
    Awesome pictures... The lions were too far apart to get them in the same wallpaper... I tried to be creative with these. Let me know if there is anything you want done diffrently. Thanks.
    Thank you very much as the creativity will work fine. You did a great job and I might upload a couple more of a few exotic scenes as i call them but these will work fine.
    02-12-2011 08:41 AM
    How about a Texas A&M logo.

Love the Cowboys one.

Thanks
    02-12-2011 12:41 PM
    If I can intrude on your time and ask for 3 more since the others you did for me were outstanding....There might be 1 or 2 with small writing if you can remove the writing....Thanks my friend. Good d*** job.

Jan
    Attached Thumbnails The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request-lion-head-close-up.jpg   The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request-lion-full-body.jpg  
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 02-13-2011 at 08:18 AM.
    jhoove09#IM likes this.
    02-12-2011 05:37 PM
511 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD