Here are a couple I wipped up for you. Just so you know how big a request this is, I included my current background on my phone.
    HA that's awesome. I can definitely respect that.

I love them. Thank you!
    jhoove09#IM likes this.
    11-21-2010 02:57 PM
    HA that's awesome. I can definitely respect that.

I love them. Thank you!
    Glad you like it. Go Hoos!
    11-21-2010 11:57 PM
    Yeh sorry but i don't have enough posts to DM and i couldnt post afterwards to gain it. iPhone Res is exactly as u state. Retina Display. Also the first one i wanted was a DC shoes logo. Theres one on Google images that is Gold and black but Desktop size. Would link u but still don't have enough posts. Also The Animal Logo is also on Google.

Is there any chance u can help without the links?
    I think I got this now. Awesome request man. I had fun doing these. I kept all the source files for these so any changes can be made quickly. I threw in an extra DC shoes logo (just because I liked it). Enjoy!
    Last edited by jhoove09; 11-22-2010 at 12:42 AM.
    joebromley and indymeh like this.
    11-22-2010 12:39 AM
    Thank you so much. They are awesome everything I wanted and more. If you had so much fun u cud keep it going and keep on the surf and skate theme with Quiksilver, Bilabong etc etc. There is one Animal logo I want I just can't find it any where the company have just started making iPhone cases and I have one the logo is one with lots of Animal logos all different colours. If u hit there website and find the cases this might help. Only if u want to thou I feel guilty asking now you've done these awesome ones. Once again many thanks.
    jhoove09#IM likes this.
    11-22-2010 03:58 AM
    Thank you so much. They are awesome everything I wanted and more. If you had so much fun u cud keep it going and keep on the surf and skate theme with Quiksilver, Bilabong etc etc. There is one Animal logo I want I just can't find it any where the company have just started making iPhone cases and I have one the logo is one with lots of Animal logos all different colours. If u hit there website and find the cases this might help. Only if u want to thou I feel guilty asking now you've done these awesome ones. Once again many thanks.
    No problem man. If you feel that bad about it, just hit the THANKS button on my post. It helps me street cred. lol. I do this so I can give back to the community that I get a lot of help from. Here are some more of the same type. Enioy!
    joebromley likes this.
    11-23-2010 12:10 AM
    I've Thanked Away. I really do appreciate it. I have hit u up on Twitter with the Link of the Animal Case i have. Is there anyway you could find a background to match it. I haven't found anything at all close. Hope u don't mind the Twitter intrustion.
    11-24-2010 12:37 PM
    I've Thanked Away. I really do appreciate it. I have hit u up on Twitter with the Link of the Animal Case i have. Is there anyway you could find a background to match it. I haven't found anything at all close. Hope u don't mind the Twitter intrustion.
    Not at all. Thats why I put the link there. I'll see what I can come up with.
    11-24-2010 02:15 PM
    Wow you do some good work!

Hey would you be able to get a really clean optimus prime just his face not the whole body? There is one on google images just to big and not clear.

Also can you do the orioles "O" logo with a black background? Yes I know the team sucks I just like their logo lol. Thanks
    jhoove09#IM likes this.
    11-25-2010 12:16 PM
    I found the case you were talking about but I couldn't find that design anywhere on the webs and my attempt to re-create it was a total failure (imagine a 2 y/o with crayons, that's what it looked like). I have posted one I edited from an image on the Animal website. Sorry I couldn't get what you were looking for. I owe you one.

Hey would you be able to get a really clean optimus prime just his face not the whole body? There is one on google images just to big and not clear.

Also can you do the orioles "O" logo with a black background? Yes I know the team sucks I just like their logo lol. Thanks
    Thanks. I found a clean picture of the head and posted it up. and because every hero needs an enemy, I posted one of The Fallen. The O's logo is there too.

To all:
    I added my current background. It was an image I used in a request and I loved it enough to give it the spotlight, so to speak. Enjoy!!!
    joebromley, joj0 and hydrogen3 like this.
    11-25-2010 08:50 PM

Also, I found this on the webs. It is NOT my work. I am only reposting because I think you'd like to have it.
    joj0 likes this.
    11-25-2010 08:52 PM
    You don't owe me one. You've done enough. If have doctored the image myself however it doesn't look to strong so i wondered if you could cast your eye over it and spruce it up? Make it a bit cleaner and stronger. I've linked u on Twitter again. Thanks passed on for previous image also.
    11-26-2010 11:44 AM
    I found the case you were talking about but I couldn't find that design anywhere on the webs and my attempt to re-create it was a total failure (imagine a 2 y/o with crayons, that's what it looked like). I have posted one I edited from an image on the Animal website. Sorry I couldn't get what you were looking for. I owe you one.

Thanks. I found a clean picture of the head and posted it up. and because every hero needs an enemy, I posted one of The Fallen. The O's logo is there too.

To all:
    I added my current background. It was an image I used in a request and I loved it enough to give it the spotlight, so to speak. Enjoy!!!
    hey thanks so much! The fallen one really looks crazy on my 4 love it
    jhoove09#IM likes this.
    11-26-2010 12:39 PM
    You don't owe me one. You've done enough. If have doctored the image myself however it doesn't look to strong so i wondered if you could cast your eye over it and spruce it up? Make it a bit cleaner and stronger. I've linked u on Twitter again. Thanks passed on for previous image also.
    I've been able to do something with it.... I'm still working with the image somewhat but I want your input on the first two attempts. Let me know what you think. On the second one, if you'd like a logo placed onto that one, let me know.

The original image has been sized to the iPhone4. Making small images bigger takes away from their sharpness so I darkened it and set the contrast a little higher than normal. I think that will help a little.
    Last edited by jhoove09; 11-26-2010 at 07:59 PM.
    joebromley likes this.
    11-26-2010 07:53 PM
    Awesome pics that I've seen. I was wondering if you could do something for a marked patrol Dodge Charger unit. Preferably a black and white charger, no matter what the background looks like.
    11-26-2010 09:02 PM
    Awesome pics that I've seen. I was wondering if you could do something for a marked patrol Dodge Charger unit. Preferably a black and white charger, no matter what the background looks like.
    Here you go.
    mookster likes this.
    11-26-2010 09:48 PM
    You are the bomb. Post thanked
    jhoove09#IM likes this.
    11-26-2010 09:55 PM
    I've been able to do something with it.... I'm still working with the image somewhat but I want your input on the first two attempts. Let me know what you think. On the second one, if you'd like a logo placed onto that one, let me know.

The original image has been sized to the iPhone4. Making small images bigger takes away from their sharpness so I darkened it and set the contrast a little higher than normal. I think that will help a little.
    I love the Second one. The First one looked ok, when i first looked at it but looks quite cool on the phone.

I dunno what else you can produce, whether you can increase the quality of the colours, they are a little blurry at zoom. I don't know what else you can do as i have no photoshop skills. But Thanks greatly for work.
    11-27-2010 08:02 AM
    How is this one? I completely re-did the design. It's nothing fancy but this one is from scratch. Let me know what you think.
    joebromley likes this.
    11-27-2010 11:10 PM
    How is this one? I completely re-did the design. It's nothing fancy but this one is from scratch. Let me know what you think.
    Hey i can't see the Attachment for some reason. Appreciate you taking the time, don't give it priority i'm cool whenever.
    11-28-2010 06:09 AM
    Hey i can't see the Attachment for some reason. Appreciate you taking the time, don't give it priority i'm cool whenever.
    Not a problem. That's why I started the thread. I can see the attachment but I tweeted it to you so you should have a mention there with the background in twitpic.
    jhood25 likes this.
    11-28-2010 01:53 PM
    Try this out...
    11-28-2010 07:46 PM
    I like it. It works but only if you have three rows of icons. I was more thinking two small animal's either side of the page dots.
    11-29-2010 10:53 AM
    I like it. It works but only if you have three rows of icons. I was more thinking two small animal's either side of the page dots.
    Oh, I see what you were looking for now. I was confused. How is this one?
    11-29-2010 04:36 PM
    That is literally the bomb. I love it. Any ideas of how to tweak something for my lock screen then I'm done and you can get back to your life and stop being annoyed by me. Lol.
    11-30-2010 02:43 AM
    Ah, you assume I had a life before this thread got going. That's a lovely thought. I'm not sure what else can be done with it. I've tried to a lot of different things with that design and putting anything in the visible areas of the lock screen are drowned out by the colors of the background.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    scaffme likes this.
    11-30-2010 06:04 PM
511 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD