Okay...how about something like a skull and crossbones with the traditional hazmat diamond in the background. Just throwing out an idea.
    09-23-2010 06:07 PM
    Great work so far!

You'd be my best friend, though, if you made anything Michael Jordan (shrug, Ehlo jumper, Bryon Russell jumper, in the air, anything)
    09-23-2010 08:03 PM
    Okay...how about something like a skull and crossbones with the traditional hazmat diamond in the background. Just throwing out an idea.
    Here you go. Hard to find large enough images to do this. 640x960 is huge for a phone. lol

I added a couple more for our friends who keep us safe.
    kilroy2730 likes this.
    09-23-2010 09:25 PM
    Great work so far!

You'd be my best friend, though, if you made anything Michael Jordan (shrug, Ehlo jumper, Bryon Russell jumper, in the air, anything)
    How do these look?
    EU4IC likes this.
    09-23-2010 09:44 PM
    Those look great man. Great work.
    09-23-2010 10:31 PM
    Fantastic!
    09-24-2010 11:41 PM
    Love the yankees wallpaper. Can you do team numbers? I would like mariano rivera number wallpaper. With the old stadium patch the one they have right now. Thanks.
    09-30-2010 10:43 PM
    Love the yankees wallpaper. Can you do team numbers? I would like mariano rivera number wallpaper. With the old stadium patch the one they have right now. Thanks.
    How is this? Let me know if you'd like the position of the numbers changed.
    dmt316 likes this.
    10-01-2010 04:17 AM
    Thanks!!!!!! Love the pinstripes! Also can you different colors for the backgrounds I know you did black and blue would it look good also? And is even possible to make a Yankee wallpaper for the homescreen? But thanks for this one u made my day!!!!
    10-01-2010 12:46 PM
    As for any changes with the number idk really. Whatever come ideas you have u can try it and show it to me.
    10-01-2010 12:52 PM
    Very nice. Do you have any kind of music note like wallpapers?

Kinda like hendrix era or the like.
    10-02-2010 03:22 PM
    Any chance of an N*E*R*D logo at all? Thanks :-)
    10-10-2010 10:37 AM
    Sorry for the delay folks. I have been distracted with a time cinsuming project at work.... I will get caught up sometime this week. Again, sorry about the wait.
    10-10-2010 07:13 PM
    I know what you mean. Very disappointed on an 0-2 start.

Here are a couple of mushroom clouds for you. Enjoy.
    Like the first pic, Thanks
    jhoove09#IM likes this.
    10-10-2010 10:25 PM
    the second pic rocks!
    jhoove09#IM and ricking like this.
    10-11-2010 03:11 AM
    Very nice. Do you have any kind of music note like wallpapers?

Kinda like hendrix era or the like.
    What would that look like? Can you post a picture of a hendrix era music note? I posted a fe I was playing with.

Any chance of an N*E*R*D logo at all? Thanks :-)
    Having trouble finding a NERD logo. I only got album art in a search. Here is a pic I found.

Thank you guys for waiting patently. After a bout in the hosptal and some crazy hours at work, I've taken a break from all that and should be able to do this at least once or twice a week. Anyone else with the photoshop skills can jump in a fill request as you wish.
    10-23-2010 03:42 AM
    Thanks!!!!!! Love the pinstripes! Also can you different colors for the backgrounds I know you did black and blue would it look good also? And is even possible to make a Yankee wallpaper for the homescreen? But thanks for this one u made my day!!!!
    Is this what you were looking for. I'm tired so I may just be confused for no reason. lol. Thanks.
    10-23-2010 03:49 AM
    What would that look like? Can you post a picture of a hendrix era music note? I posted a fe I was playing with.

Having trouble finding a NERD logo. I only got album art in a search. Here is a pic I found.

Thank you guys for waiting patently. After a bout in the hosptal and some crazy hours at work, I've taken a break from all that and should be able to do this at least once or twice a week. Anyone else with the photoshop skills can jump in a fill request as you wish.
    Cheers, mate. Much appreciated! ..... Might be able to get you a decent log pic if that would help? ;-)
    10-23-2010 08:57 AM
    Cheers, mate. Much appreciated! ..... Might be able to get you a decent log pic if that would help? ;-)
    I think that just might.
    10-23-2010 08:41 PM
    Anyone? No other request?
    11-13-2010 05:38 PM
    Hey Loving Your Work So Far.

Wonder If you could do this to iPhone Res please.

or Also an Animal Surf & Skate Logo like this obviously without the watermark and if you could reverse the colour so it was white on black please.

Thanks in advance.

Joe

Can't Send Links i'll DM u
    11-19-2010 01:40 PM
    Anyone? No other request?
    Would you mind making a Duke Blue Devils one for me? I'd love to have the logo in some way but in pink. My two favorite things.. Duke and pink. Haha.

You can be as creative as you'd like. I'm sure I'll love anything. I've looked around but haven't really found one that catches my eye.

Thank you so much.
    11-20-2010 11:52 AM
    Would you mind making a Duke Blue Devils one for me? I'd love to have the logo in some way but in pink. My two favorite things.. Duke and pink. Haha.

You can be as creative as you'd like. I'm sure I'll love anything. I've looked around but haven't really found one that catches my eye.

Thank you so much.
    Here are a couple I wipped up for you. Just so you know how big a request this is, I included my current background on my phone.
    theiPhonechick likes this.
    11-20-2010 02:02 PM
    Hey Loving Your Work So Far.

Wonder If you could do this to iPhone Res please.

or Also an Animal Surf & Skate Logo like this obviously without the watermark and if you could reverse the colour so it was white on black please.

Thanks in advance.

Joe

Can't Send Links i'll DM u
    A couple of things. I never got your DM. Also, what do you mean by "iPhone res?" This thread is for the Retna display and all these wallpapers fit perfectly on the iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4. I can resize a few of them to the 3GS if you wish, I just need to know which ones.
    11-20-2010 02:05 PM
    A couple of things. I never got your DM. Also, what do you mean by "iPhone res?" This thread is for the Retna display and all these wallpapers fit perfectly on the iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4. I can resize a few of them to the 3GS if you wish, I just need to know which ones.
    Yeh sorry but i don't have enough posts to DM and i couldnt post afterwards to gain it. iPhone Res is exactly as u state. Retina Display. Also the first one i wanted was a DC shoes logo. Theres one on Google images that is Gold and black but Desktop size. Would link u but still don't have enough posts. Also The Animal Logo is also on Google.

Is there any chance u can help without the links?
    11-21-2010 01:31 PM
511 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD