Any way I could get an old school new york giants logo on a dark or black background, and by old school I mean their logo from 2000-2009, the one of the the quarter back. Could you make that of just the quarter back on the background? as well as one similar to the Vikings one you made previously but with their current logo?
    Here is the Giants one. As far as I can see (or find) the one I posted earlier is the current logo. Can you attach a picture of the logo you want or link me to a website? Thanks.
    02-27-2012 07:29 PM
    I wanted it to be just the NY logo but have it be more of a worn or rustic look (if that makes any sense) on a dark or black background. I couldn't find anything but I didn't know if it was something you could do. If not just the simple logo on a dark or black background. As you can see on the Vikings one it looks a little worn. If the Giants logo could look like that that'd be awesome, but if not it's totally fine. Thanks a lot.
    02-27-2012 09:06 PM
    I wanted it to be just the NY logo but have it be more of a worn or rustic look (if that makes any sense) on a dark or black background. I couldn't find anything but I didn't know if it was something you could do. If not just the simple logo on a dark or black background. As you can see on the Vikings one it looks a little worn. If the Giants logo could look like that that'd be awesome, but if not it's totally fine. Thanks a lot.
    Okay. I'm sorry. I'm really tired today and I've been at this screen for hours. lol. I completely missed this one. Is this right?
    sprocket2107 likes this.
    02-27-2012 10:26 PM
    Exactly! I wasn't sure if I explained it right but you totally got it. This one is aweome!
    02-28-2012 12:01 PM
    Hi Mr Doctor again.

Me again with my ridiculous requests. In relation to my last 3 leather images with the device names on I wondered if you could provide me with a little variety and change the colour of the leather to lots of different and funky colours like white, reds, oranges, luminous colours etc, let the world be your ouster and my leather canvas your palate. You could obviously mix up the colour of the text and apple logo to fit or not fit.

If I could request one or two definite they would be a white leather with metal writing, a white background with red text(being english and all) and a black background with orange text(being a Wolverhampton Wanderers fan and all)

I'm in no rush and would appreciate anything you can provide.

Much love

Joe
    03-15-2012 02:47 PM
    Does anyone have any flower wallpaper? Sorry if this has been asked. I've gone through most of the posts, and didn't see any flowers ..... Sigh
    03-19-2012 08:44 PM
    Any way to get this exact same background but have it say iMore?
    03-21-2012 10:01 PM
    Hi Mr Doctor again.

Me again with my ridiculous requests. In relation to my last 3 leather images with the device names on I wondered if you could provide me with a little variety and change the colour of the leather to lots of different and funky colours like white, reds, oranges, luminous colours etc, let the world be your ouster and my leather canvas your palate. You could obviously mix up the colour of the text and apple logo to fit or not fit.

If I could request one or two definite they would be a white leather with metal writing, a white background with red text(being english and all) and a black background with orange text(being a Wolverhampton Wanderers fan and all)

I'm in no rush and would appreciate anything you can provide.

Much love

Joe
    Really sorry about the wait. I kinda forgot about this thread. Hit me up on Twitter if I'm ever this late to the game again.

Does anyone have any flower wallpaper? Sorry if this has been asked. I've gone through most of the posts, and didn't see any flowers ..... Sigh
    Here is a link to a google search with lots of retina display walls with flowers. Without more guidance, I didn't want to attempt something you may or may not want.

Any way to get this exact same background but have it say iMore?
    How is this?
    03-23-2012 05:48 PM
    I'm not sure if you know what this is, but can you do Mugetsu Ichigo from the anime Bleach please.
    03-23-2012 09:09 PM
    I'm not sure if you know what this is, but can you do Mugetsu Ichigo from the anime Bleach please.
    This is what Google returned in image search. Is this it? If so, it's iPhone ready.
    amazingEXXOD likes this.
    03-24-2012 12:10 AM
    Hey I'll dm u on twitter as these images are good just not quite what I want
    03-24-2012 01:42 PM
    Can't find you on twitter. The images are ok but not really what I wanted. I wanted the leather to be same style, text to stay same and same names. Just change colours.
    03-25-2012 09:11 AM
    Are you taking request to convert pics to the retina display on the new iPad?
    03-25-2012 10:04 AM
    Can't find you on twitter. The images are ok but not really what I wanted. I wanted the leather to be same style, text to stay same and same names. Just change colours.
    Okay, I fixed the link in my forum profile to reflect my new twitter handle. I'll work on these somethine this week but tghe filters in the software I use to edit these pics aren't great. I may not be able to work this. Give me a little time to play with it.

Are you taking request to convert pics to the retina display on the new iPad?
    I'm sorry but I don't have a whole lot of time this time of year. I can try to keep up with iPhone walls but not something so high res.
    03-26-2012 09:39 AM
    Really sorry about the wait. I kinda forgot about this thread. Hit me up on Twitter if I'm ever this late to the game again.

Here is a link to a google search with lots of retina display walls with flowers. Without more guidance, I didn't want to attempt something you may or may not want.

How is this?

Awesome man, Thanks a bunch
    03-26-2012 12:03 PM
    That was a hard one to find. I ended up editing an image I found on a t-shirt. Hope this works for you. Let me know.

Here you go! Enjoy.

I did a Pitt Pirates one earlier in the thread. I reattached it in this post for you and added one. Enjoy.
    Could you make such a car logo as the audi or chevrolet with the Toyota logo?
    kind regards,
    Ryan
    03-27-2012 03:25 PM
    Here is one from my creation package. Originally designed by myself for my app Screen DIY.
    jhoove09#IM likes this.
    03-30-2012 02:25 AM
    Hello everyone. First, let me thank you for the request and the kind words. My life has taken a crazy turn as of late. Both my supervisors at work have resigned in the last month and due to this... my work load has tripled. Also, I coach softball for a local high school and the season is in full swing. I just don't have the time and energy to devote to this like I want to. I hope others can step up and take over the thread and request if they have time and are willing. Thanks again everyone.
    03-31-2012 02:01 PM
    I wanted this wallpaper without the iPhone in the background. Any help?
    04-03-2012 11:37 AM

This one is close.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    04-03-2012 06:03 PM
    That is perfect....thanks!
    04-04-2012 03:09 PM
    Love all the wallpapers. I'm looking for a retina background for the new iPad of the Augusta National logo for the masters, on a white background. Do you think that would difficult to whip up?

Thanks in advance
    04-04-2012 10:33 PM
    My latest creation. Also decorate icons as well.
    PS: It ranks as one of the top 3 wallpapers after I add to my app Screen DIY.
    Last edited by softeasedev; 04-06-2012 at 05:53 AM.
    psiclne and ThePinkChameleon like this.
    04-06-2012 05:49 AM
    Amazing work, would love some NY Knicks if possible....thanks in advance👍👍👍
    04-19-2012 01:16 PM
    by any chance do you have any spider man wallpapers? preferably one of a spider

Thanks,
    05-12-2012 09:01 PM
511 ... 1718192021
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD