some HD apple logo preferably in the typical magenta color. and also some dubstep wallpapers..i would really appreciate it. thank u ..
    08-27-2011 03:13 AM
    Omg those are perfect
    Except for that chicken scratch yankees logo.
    08-27-2011 05:41 PM
    some HD apple logo preferably in the typical magenta color. and also some dubstep wallpapers..i would really appreciate it. thank u ..
    Can you link me to an image of this magenta Apple Logo? Thanks.
    08-27-2011 07:19 PM
    You ever think of trying to monetize this? You da shiz man! Lol
    jhoove09#IM likes this.
    09-06-2011 05:02 PM
    Hey jhoove! Could you make me a wallpaper please? The background I would like is the one on this page http : / /charlestrippy . tumblr . com
    the profile's background.
    Thanks for your time!
    09-06-2011 09:27 PM
    I've been looking for a couple different types of backgrounds for a while. One would be just a fall theme (dead leaves falling, tree with orange leaves, whatever, open to the creativity of others), but somehow, I would like it to incorporate an apple logo. Could just be something as simple as an apple logo in the center, I don't know, I'm not particularly creative myself.
    I'd also like one that was sort of a Thanksgiving theme with a cornucopia pouring out fruits, grains, and what have you, but somehow with an apple logo integrated. Perhaps just an apple pouring out from the cornucopia with apple style bite out of it, or just the apple logo as the cornucopia itself, I guess. Again, open to others' creativity.
    I generally like to use the same wallpaper on my iPhone 4, iPad 2, MacBook Pro, and iMac, so if they could be the proper sizes to be optimized for each device that would be awesome. Thanks.

TK
    09-10-2011 03:11 PM
    You ever think of trying to monetize this? You da shiz man! Lol
    Hey jhoove! Could you make me a wallpaper please? The background I would like is the one on this page http : / /charlestrippy . tumblr . com
    the profile's background.
    Thanks for your time!
    Thanks. Here you go.
    09-11-2011 03:45 PM
    I've been looking for a couple different types of backgrounds for a while. One would be just a fall theme (dead leaves falling, tree with orange leaves, whatever, open to the creativity of others), but somehow, I would like it to incorporate an apple logo. Could just be something as simple as an apple logo in the center, I don't know, I'm not particularly creative myself.
    I'd also like one that was sort of a Thanksgiving theme with a cornucopia pouring out fruits, grains, and what have you, but somehow with an apple logo integrated. Perhaps just an apple pouring out from the cornucopia with apple style bite out of it, or just the apple logo as the cornucopia itself, I guess. Again, open to others' creativity.
    I generally like to use the same wallpaper on my iPhone 4, iPad 2, MacBook Pro, and iMac, so if they could be the proper sizes to be optimized for each device that would be awesome. Thanks.

TK
    Before I edit these to work on all Apple devices, I wanted to make sure these were what you are looking for. I will also need the screen resolutions for the Macbook Pro and iMac.
    09-11-2011 04:06 PM
    Before I edit these to work on all Apple devices, I wanted to make sure these were what you are looking for. I will also need the screen resolutions for the Macbook Pro and iMac.
    These look awesome. I especially love the Thanksgiving one. The only small request I'd make for the autumn one would be that the apple logo be a little smaller and a darker color so it can be more easily picked out. You do great work.
    The iMac and MacBook Pro both have screen resolutions of 1920x1200.
    09-12-2011 01:53 PM
    These look awesome. I especially love the Thanksgiving one. The only small request I'd make for the autumn one would be that the apple logo be a little smaller and a darker color so it can be more easily picked out. You do great work.
    The iMac and MacBook Pro both have screen resolutions of 1920x1200.
    I offer my most sincere apologies to you. I got behind on some website work and needed to get caught up. Thank you for your patients in all this. Here are the Macbook walls you asked for and another try at the Apple logo in the fallen leaves. Let me know if these work.
    Mr.SoxX and twkufahl like this.
    09-22-2011 10:55 PM
    I offer my most sincere apologies to you. I got behind on some website work and needed to get caught up. Thank you for your patients in all this. Here are the Macbook walls you asked for and another try at the Apple logo in the fallen leaves. Let me know if these work.
    No apologies necessary. These look fantastic and are going up on my machines immediately. Thanks.
    09-23-2011 11:52 PM
    If you're still doing retina wallpapers can you make me a Melanie Iglesias wallpaper? Hahah I can't seem to find any iPhone wallpapers of her. And if you have time do you think you could make me a lockscreen of the word "illest" on a completely black background? And it's all in lower cases? I would love you so much haha
    10-06-2011 06:30 PM
    yes, the retina display makes the wallpaper look amazing.
    10-06-2011 09:23 PM
    If you're still doing retina wallpapers can you make me a Melanie Iglesias wallpaper? Hahah I can't seem to find any iPhone wallpapers of her. And if you have time do you think you could make me a lockscreen of the word "illest" on a completely black background? And it's all in lower cases? I would love you so much haha
    Hey, I can help you with these but I'll need some more info... first, I'd like to keep this thread as PG as possible, can you PM me an email address so I can send you these? Also, what font do you want on the lockscreen image? An example of the font would be most helpful unless you can give me font name. Thanks again.

Now, I was deeply impacted by Steve's passing... I made these out of tribute... credit goes to the original artist (couldn't track him/her down). These are just resized for the iPhone and iPad.
    akmolin and cupk8princess like this.
    10-06-2011 09:37 PM
    What about some OtterBox wallpapers?

P.S. Good work on the others. They look good.
    10-08-2011 09:54 PM
    What about some OtterBox wallpapers?

P.S. Good work on the others. They look good.
    Here you go.
    10-09-2011 03:29 PM
    I liked the new background on the TiPb home site so I decided to play with it and the TiPb logo a bit. Hope you guys like (and the editors don't mind).
    10-09-2011 04:13 PM
    How about a wallpaper with a flushing toilet and lots of cash being thrown in with the Yankees logo all over the place? lmmfao!!!
    10-09-2011 06:20 PM
    Could you make me a Buffalo Sabres wallpaper? Preferably one that looks like the attachment I attached. That would be so amazing! thanks!
    10-10-2011 01:48 PM
    How about a wallpaper with a flushing toilet and lots of cash being thrown in with the Yankees logo all over the place? lmmfao!!!
    Got you covered there.
    ctt1wbw, quarters and jerryjin like this.
    10-10-2011 08:37 PM
    Could you make me a Buffalo Sabres wallpaper? Preferably one that looks like the attachment I attached. That would be so amazing! thanks!
    Here are a couple...
    dmilleville90 likes this.
    10-10-2011 08:54 PM
    Got you covered there.
    Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Classic dude!!
    10-10-2011 09:12 PM
    Here are a couple...
    Those look great. Thanks! Is there any way you could make the logo bigger? If not that's totally fine! Thanks again!
    10-10-2011 09:40 PM
    Those look great. Thanks! Is there any way you could make the logo bigger? If not that's totally fine! Thanks again!
    How is this?
    dmilleville90 likes this.
    10-11-2011 08:12 PM
    Perfect thanks!
    10-11-2011 09:55 PM
511 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD