Here you go. Let me know what you think.
    Very nice, I like the brown one it almost has a woodgrain feel which is nice. Thanks for doing that.
    07-19-2011 04:21 PM
    Good work keeping this going for so long. Simple yet effective.

Think you can have some fun with GreenPois0n wallpapers? I would be interested to see what you come up with. Here is what I have currently:

Would be awesome to see a wallpaper that fits the different aspects of the theme. Note: This status bar is transparent.

Great job!
    Last edited by ProEvo; 07-21-2011 at 04:46 PM.
    07-21-2011 04:41 PM
    Good work keeping this going for so long. Simple yet effective.

Think you can have some fun with GreenPois0n wallpapers? I would be interested to see what you come up with. Here is what I have currently:

Would be awesome to see a wallpaper that fits the different aspects of the theme. Note: This status bar is transparent.

Great job!
    Thanks! This was fun. There are a lot of creative options for a jailbreak icon. Let me know what you think.
    ProEvo likes this.
    07-22-2011 11:42 AM
    I have over 231 retina display wallpapers now. I would like to set up a some sort of gallery online so anyone can go and view these as a collection and save the ones they like (prevents duplicate request). Any ideas which service would be best for this? Thanks.
    07-22-2011 11:50 AM
    Thanks! This was fun. There are a lot of creative options for a jailbreak icon. Let me know what you think.

This are quite amazing sir. Great work. Nice and speedy as well. Unfortunately, I was looking for more white backgrounds as all of my fonts are black. I am going with a console/command line look. Seeing my Lockscreen may help paint the vision:

You have already done enough for me so please do not feel like you have to do anything more. Thank you again.
    07-22-2011 01:09 PM
    I have over 231 retina display wallpapers now. I would like to set up a some sort of gallery online so anyone can go and view these as a collection and save the ones they like (prevents duplicate request). Any ideas which service would be best for this? Thanks.
    You could just dump them all into a PhotoBucket account.

Personally, I would create a gallery app for cydia for browsing your wallpapers.
    07-22-2011 01:10 PM
    You could just dump them all into a PhotoBucket account.

Personally, I would create a gallery app for cydia for browsing your wallpapers.
    I have no coding experience but I would love an app! Anyone who is willing, I'd love to submit my walls for it.
    07-25-2011 09:18 PM
    This are quite amazing sir. Great work. Nice and speedy as well. Unfortunately, I was looking for more white backgrounds as all of my fonts are black. I am going with a console/command line look. Seeing my Lockscreen may help paint the vision:

You have already done enough for me so please do not feel like you have to do anything more. Thank you again.
    Am I on the right track? Let me know.
    07-25-2011 10:25 PM
    Nice stuff,I like earth one~Thanks
    07-31-2011 08:47 AM
    in spirit of the new tour kicking off last night and me going to seeing them in Sept. i thought this would be pretty cool!

(would it be possible with one black and one white background?)
    Last edited by BLiNK; 08-06-2011 at 11:42 AM.
    08-06-2011 10:54 AM
    I have a request if you have time. I'd be I interested in the "Lawrence Tech engineering" logo. It's a engineering and technical university in Michigan
    08-06-2011 11:33 AM
    Here you go! Enjoy
    jhoove, I'm looking for the st louis one on the end but with the yankees round logo, its on pg 18, thanks
    08-07-2011 08:50 PM
    Any chance you can come up with some LSU and saints wallpapers?
    08-07-2011 09:03 PM
    in spirit of the new tour kicking off last night and me going to seeing them in Sept. i thought this would be pretty cool!

(would it be possible with one black and one white background?)
    I couldn't find a larger version of this logo. I hope this works. If you find one bigger, post it and I'll redo these.

I have a request if you have time. I'd be I interested in the "Lawrence Tech engineering" logo. It's a engineering and technical university in Michigan
    No problem. Here you go.
    BLiNK and dmt316 like this.
    08-08-2011 02:37 PM
    jhoove, I'm looking for the st louis one on the end but with the yankees round logo, its on pg 18, thanks
    I couldn't find the same background I used for this one but I found one similar. Let me know if this works.

Any chance you can come up with some LSU and saints wallpapers?
    Here you go.
    dmt316 likes this.
    08-08-2011 02:39 PM
    Thanks!!! These wallpapers are much apreciated!!
    08-08-2011 04:15 PM
    I couldn't find the same background I used for this one but I found one similar. Let me know if this works.

Here you go.
    thanks so much, its a little darker then i was hoping for but beggars can't be choosers, btw all of your work is awesome!!!
    08-08-2011 09:29 PM
    Thank you for the L Tech wallpapers. The white on blue is perfect, very much appreciated! Just put it on my phone
    08-09-2011 10:40 PM
    How about Penn State?
    08-11-2011 01:44 PM
    Wondered if you could use this Penn State background and make it for the retna display thanks in advance
    08-11-2011 01:51 PM
    Wondered if you could use this Penn State background and make it for the retna display thanks in advance
    Here you go! Enjoy.

On a personal note: I'd like to thank everyone who has posted in this thread for their respect, patience, and generally good attitudes. I have tried to branch out into other areas of the TiPb forums and have gotten some less than respectable replies and posts. Everyone here renews my faith in humanity. Thank you.
    akmolin likes this.
    08-13-2011 01:35 PM
    Thanks man I appreciate and keep up the great work
    08-20-2011 06:51 PM

Here you go.
    Just wondering if for the Yankees wallpaper, could you make everything but the wallpaper white?
    08-20-2011 08:48 PM
    Just wondering if for the Yankees wallpaper, could you make everything but the wallpaper white?
    Sorry this took me so long. I'm gonna blame the earthquake here at home. Freaking central VA earthquake. :-)
    dmt316 likes this.
    08-25-2011 12:08 AM
    Omg those are perfect
    08-25-2011 07:19 AM
511 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD