The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request

jmgilliam#IM

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
how about alabama crimson tide- the script A with crimson background...? I've got one with the round logo but its so much it makes it hard to see some icons.

Thanks in advance!

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Yea that's all I've found also. I don't think there are any.

how about alabama crimson tide- the script A with crimson background...? I've got one with the round logo but its so much it makes it hard to see some icons.

Thanks in advance!

I loved the car ones, but as a Bimmer driver would love one with the BMW logo and/or roundel.

Here you go. Let me know if anyone has any tweaks. Thanks.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm really impressed with your work. Any chance you'd want to make me a Virginia Tech lockscreen / wallpaper? Anything; a VT, a hokie bird, lane stadium, anything that comes to your mind!

Oh, about that.... I'm a UVA student so....

Ah, okay. Here you go. :D

I did throw in one because you guys keep stomping us in football. ;)

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Oh, about that.... I'm a UVA student so....

Ah, okay. Here you go. :D

I did throw in one because you guys keep stomping us in football. ;)

ughhh I saw the UVA stuff on the first page... I was afraid of this.

Thanks for the pictures though. If you ever want to go to a real DI football game, or a party where they serve beer (not wine and cheese), come down to blacksburg and I'll show you what's good :-D.

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
How about a nice University of Oregon logo?

I'm looking for a wallpaper themed after their gray carbon football helmet with the yellow or something with their black "ninja" uniform or their championship uniform?

I'll be eternally grateful! Thanks!!!!

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
How about a nice University of Oregon logo?

I'm looking for a wallpaper themed after their gray carbon football helmet with the yellow or something with their black "ninja" uniform or their championship uniform?

I'll be eternally grateful! Thanks!!!!

Enjoy! Let me know if you want anything changed.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
ughhh I saw the UVA stuff on the first page... I was afraid of this.

Thanks for the pictures though. If you ever want to go to a real DI football game, or a party where they serve beer (not wine and cheese), come down to blacksburg and I'll show you what's good :-D.

I may just do that (althought I don't need instructions on how to drink beer) :-D

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
speaker replacements

not a wallpaper request but a image change request. currently these are sized for the 3GS/3G but i need them to be made for the iPhone 4

these are speaker replacements instead of the stock Apple version.. for example when turning the phone to silent, ringer on etc..

here is a link i found for the original images http://www.multiupload.com/RS_J5RZGMXW1E and i have added them to my post as well

i was using these when i had my 3G but as you know they are way too small for the 4. please let me know if this is a possibilty

NOTE: if anyone would like to use these you do have to be jailbroken but do not need winterboard, simply go to: System>Library>CoreServices>Springboard.app

Replacing: speaker.png, silent.png and ring.png [for the 3G & 3GS]

speaker@2x.png, silent@2x.png and ring@2x.png [for the iphone 4 when fixed]

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
not a wallpaper request but a image change request. currently these are sized for the 3GS/3G but i need them to be made for the iPhone 4

these are speaker replacements instead of the stock Apple version.. for example when turning the phone to silent, ringer on etc..

here is a link i found for the original images http://www.multiupload.com/RS_J5RZGMXW1E and i have added them to my post as well

i was using these when i had my 3G but as you know they are way too small for the 4. please let me know if this is a possibilty

NOTE: if anyone would like to use these you do have to be jailbroken but do not need winterboard, simply go to: System>Library>CoreServices>Springboard.app

Replacing: speaker.png, silent.png and ring.png [for the 3G & 3GS]

speaker@2x.png, silent@2x.png and ring@2x.png [for the iphone 4 when fixed]

I would love to but I do not have the advanced image editing software to "blow up" an image for a HQ screen. I looked all over the inter-webs for the same image only larger but could only find it on another forum (sinfuliPhone). I will edit another image to meet your needs though. I have attached a couple of options if you'd like me to do that or you could find your own icon that is larger than 162x152px. Let me know. Sorry I couldn't help with this image.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
the one on the right looks pretty cool. nice find!

Okay. I need the picture size in pixels to size it correctly to the iPhone. The easiest way to do this is get the size of the original file (the one your going to replace). Here they are edited, just not for size.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner