iPhone 4 wallpaper

iGenius

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
iWallpapers is a good program. I also found another one called Retina Wallpaper HD. Neither one has the Braves, or the Tar Heels for that matter! I'm hoping as college football and basketball season approaches, maybe people will upload some of the university themes. Right now, I just want something Altanta Braves other than the big red A with the tomahawk for the crossbar.

Found These...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
You're a Braves AND a Tar Heels fan??? Holy crap! I was born in Durham and am a HUGE Tar Heels fan and grew up near Stone Mountain, Ga and I LOVE the Braves! You have fine taste. :)

sain

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
this iphone is the best phone ever invent .it has great abilitie.it is just like a computer.it has everything you need.e.g when your writing a message and if u make a mistake it will automacally correct u.i am truly a fan of the iphone!!!

Bertrand Kennedy

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi,
I can tell you what you need to do but some of it will require html coding which im sure you could find somebody to do it for you.

Baiscly this is what you will need to do

1) Jailbreak your iDevice to have cydia on your home screen
2) download and install from cydia "winterboard" and "open ssh" and "sbsettings"
3) slide your finger along the staus bar to open sbsettings and make sure ssh is on.
4) download winscp for your pc.
5) open up the connect window for winscp, thengo on your idevice on settings -> general-> wifi -> nclick the arrow on the wifi your onnected to then put the i.p adress win winscp then you will need a user name and password. the user name is "root" and password is "alpine"
6)you will be in the root of your idevice go back one level (click the ... folder) then go in to stash then themes then create a folder in their called "mytheme.theme" then in that folder you will need;

firstly all the wallpaers you want it to change to and from make sure they are .png files. id have about 50 odd for a good selection then make a html document called "Wallpaper.html" then inside that document will be the html code to change the wallpapers.

imeanwire

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Hey BrianT,

The wall paper that you have that is with a blue background with all the little app boxes, showing battery life, swipe etc is an awesome wallpaper. I was wondering if the background could be like gray with white lettering? If so could you post an image please.
Thanks!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey BrianT,

The wall paper that you have that is with a blue background with all the little app boxes, showing battery life, swipe etc is an awesome wallpaper. I was wondering if the background could be like gray with white lettering? If so could you post an image please.
Thanks!

That one seems inspired by this collection of wallpapers:
Grid-App for iPhone/iPad - Effektive Studio. +44 (0)141 221 5070

But here is a plain black version of the blueprint:
http://havvac.com/files/plainblack.png

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I picked up an app called [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/app/retina-wallpapers-hd-glow/id384922950?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Retina Wallpapers[/URL] and it is awesome. Lots of HD images to use as wallpaper.

Alizxa

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Hi, just got the new iphone 4 and was wondering if there any free apps that give free wallpapers and background for the home screen
Also can you get animated wallpapers? if yes where from and which app

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Had a Nexus One live wallpaper running on my iPhone 4 not too long ago.

The extra battery drain actually wasn't that bad.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
The spinning galaxy one is cool. I'd like to see a much better port of the Android version, though. But the one on Cydia is pretty cool.

Eric8199

Feb 28, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone tell me where I can get this wallpaper?

photo.png