iPhone 4 wallpaper

JustinSaneV2

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Do you happen to have the original image for this wallpaper:

6204d1280763280-iphone-4-wallpaper-07.png

I've seen it as someone's desktop before and I tried looking for it before but with no luck.

adjaso15#IM

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I would love to learn how to make these by myself. I don't have photoshop or anything like that. Is there any free application or free internet site that will let me choose PPI and Pixel size?

Sorry if I'm posting this on the wrong thread.

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I would love to learn how to make these by myself. I don't have photoshop or anything like that. Is there any free application or free internet site that will let me choose PPI and Pixel size?

Sorry if I'm posting this on the wrong thread.

I'm no expert, but you could try a free program like Gimp (GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program), which I hear is like photoshop. The wallpaper's dimensions would be 640x960.

To get them on your phone, I use Dropbox (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dropbox/id327630330?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=2&at=10l3Vy), although there are other ways to get them on your phone.

ladytonya

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for some Atlanta Braves images. I've found one that is the big "A" but that's the only thing I can find in the high res images. Any suggestions on where to find these, or better yet how to make them? I have a total novice when it comes to dealing with photographs and when I just try changing the resolution I always end up with strange things on my screen! I don't have any of the expensive editing suites, just a free resizer that I downloaded to resize images from my digital camera to post to Facebook.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Best thing to get retina display wallpapers is download the "iWallpapers HD 640x960" app in app store

ladytonya

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
iWallpapers is a good program. I also found another one called Retina Wallpaper HD. Neither one has the Braves, or the Tar Heels for that matter! I'm hoping as college football and basketball season approaches, maybe people will upload some of the university themes. Right now, I just want something Altanta Braves other than the big red A with the tomahawk for the crossbar.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73