Official TiPb iPhone and iPad wallpaper contest!

Tanz

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
One of the reasons I switched to an iPhone is because I took up photography as a hobby. The iPhone 4 sold me on the display for being able to take some of my pics with me and show them off. This is a pic I took a while back but it just seemed to fit when I chose it for my background on my iPhone.

Reactions: jhamilton3

Fliptrocity

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
My first attempt at making something like this...

I got this idea a while ago and just never really had any reason to make it.
Made for iPhone4 retina displays.

Piercey

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
The first one is from the very tip of Door County in Wisconsin. The sunset one is from Madison, WI.

edit: added 2 more from Seattle, WA

Enjoy!
Mike

Last edited:

conedude13

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
The first one is from the very tip of Door County in Wisconsin. The sunset one is from Madison, WI.

edit: added 2 more from Seattle, WA

Enjoy!
Mike

LOVE that first one with the road!! my new lock screen image!! MUCH thanks! best one, IMO, in this thread so far! :p

jphoman

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Custom iPhone 4 Wallpaper

My custom polaroid wallpaper for Homescreen and lockscreen for iphone. Looks nice especially when customized (I included my own customized version with apps because the ones behind are private haha). Tell me what you think. Also I have created the template PSD file if you want to customize.
View attachment 5985
View attachment 5986

Template Link

Last edited:

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
My custom polaroid wallpaper for Homescreen and lockscreen for iphone. Looks nice especially when customized (I included my own customized version with apps because the ones behind are private haha). Tell me what you think. Also I have created the template PSD file if you want to customize.
View attachment 5985
View attachment 5986

Template Link

Pretty cool! The download link isn't working.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR