Official TiPb iPhone and iPad wallpaper contest!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Attention TiPb nation -- we need wallpapers!

Our new iOS 4 and iOS 3.2 iPhones and iPads can have custom wallpaper, the only problem is the defaults are played out and we're not getting new, great ones fast enough. So what are we going to do?

Why, run a contest of course!

Make us some awesome iPhone and iPad wallpapers and every week we'll pick one and give out a prize.

You can make a wallpaper for just one device/resolution, or for all devices/resolutions (and increase your chances of being picked!) It's up to you. Here are the specs:

- 640x960 for iPhone 4 retina display
- 1024x1024 for iPad
- 480x320 for iPhone previous gen iPhone, iPod touch

When you've made your wallpaper, just attach it in a reply to this thread (no outside links -- attachments only) and you're entered to win!

IMPORTANT: no copyright infringement. Only original works will be considered, so put away your Google Image Search and open up you favorite image editor. This is one for the creative types!

Also, accessory prizes typically require US mailing address, gift certificates typically require iTunes and/or Paypal account for redemption.

Help us TiPb nation, our iOS screens are naked. You're our only hope!

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
attachment.php

habdelra

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
Japanese Shoes

The resolution is not exact, feel free to scale down when you set as wallpaper. I also have a really high resolution version for 17" macbook pro

mrbenss

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
iPhone Wallpaper Drawings

Hello! I'm an artist and I made a series of five iPhone Wallpaper Drawings, each 2" x 3" (optimized for the iPhone screen). They are all graphite on panel. Here is one...

Lars_J

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
All of these are great photos - but not all are great wallpapers.
The architectural sketch on the last page and the leaves (above) are my favorites so far.

SockRolid

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hawaii "City of Refuge"

Here's a shot taken at Pu'uhonua O Honaunau ("City of Refuge") on the island of Hawai'i. I took this many many years ago, on Kodachrome, believe it or not!

Last edited:

MAGNUS

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
A few of my oooold pics. Have a ton more but this is what I have at work.

EDIT: All are sized at 960*640. If anyone actually cares to use one for either iPad or 3G(S) iPhone/iPod Touch, I will gladly upload the appropriate sized versions.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR