I get the sense that most people hate coverflow, (as I do), and was wondering first of all if there's a way to disable this. It's annoying when you're listening to music on "shuffle" and have to take it out of your pocket, rotate it vertically to bring up the regular view, and switch to the next song that way. There must be a way to do this if the iPhone is laying horizontally in your pocket without having to take it out. Am I missing something?
    05-15-2010 10:25 PM
    If you are playing song hitting the sleep button will do. It will turn the display off then coverflow will not show up. This will save your battery life. But if you mean disabling it entirely, try unchecking "display album artwork on your iPod" while it is connected to your computer. Otherwise, there is no way to disable it.
    05-24-2010 11:29 AM
    You can disable this on the Nano, I wish there was a way to disable it on the iPhone as well. I don't see any way to do it at the moment.
    05-24-2010 06:00 PM
    If you are playing song hitting the sleep button will do. It will turn the display off then coverflow will not show up. This will save your battery life. But if you mean disabling it entirely, try unchecking "display album artwork on your iPod" while it is connected to your computer. Otherwise, there is no way to disable it.
    Where can I find this option?
    06-08-2010 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD