I know iMovie makes this super easy, but I can not for the life of me find a program that will convert my iPhone videos into 16:9 for my PC. I make YouTube videos and I need my videos to fill the frame otherwise I see no point in uploading them.

I tried Avidemux but it distorts the audio for no reason no matter what settings I choose, and when I asked on their official forum, days later, no one has a solution. :/
    04-12-2010 02:32 AM
    Nobody else ever wanted to do this on a PC??
    04-15-2010 10:00 PM
    i cant help you ,i am mac user and using aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac and it do that you want well.
    05-11-2010 04:13 AM
    I work in vfx Jello and I'd love to help you, but I don't understand what you exactly need.

You have to convert 4:3 videos into 16:9?
    05-11-2010 04:50 AM
    I know iMovie makes this super easy, but I can not for the life of me find a program that will convert my iPhone videos into 16:9 for my PC. I make YouTube videos and I need my videos to fill the frame otherwise I see no point in uploading them.

I tried Avidemux but it distorts the audio for no reason no matter what settings I choose, and when I asked on their official forum, days later, no one has a solution. :/
    I recommend u Pavtube Video Converter.I am very happy so far with this software. Im downloading my video collection on my 2tb mac and then watching the videos on Apple TV. The quality is good and most importantly it makes all the 4:3 videos in 16:9 so i can have a full screen on my LCDs.
    05-18-2010 02:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD