getting music from Windows Media Player..

sharpshooter

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
To my itunes/iphone 3gs 32GB.
I still have bout 15-20 cds that are in my WMP that itunes hasnt brought over.Just wondering how to make this happen.Any suggestions would be welcomed-thanks a lot,

bryan

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
They need to be converted to either MP3 or AAC. I am surprised that iTunes didn't do it automatically. Make sure you are importing the Windows music library and iTunes should convert it automatically.

sharpshooter

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
They need to be converted to either MP3 or AAC. I am surprised that iTunes didn't do it automatically. Make sure you are importing the Windows music library and iTunes should convert it automatically.

Ya-thats what has confused me.I have nver actually seen where I can select windows music library to import from.Quick tutorial?Thanks,

bryan

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
In iTunes, choose File, add folder to library. Windows saves all its music in My Music, which is under My Documents. Choose that folder, then choose ok. It should begin importing. This assume you are using XP. If Vista or 7, the folder is called music. Let us know if you still have problems.

santas

Oct 1, 2003
Visit site
Or you can just drag the .wma files and drag them into itunes. It will convert them and add them to your library.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73