Dear Friends,

I am new to iphone, currently I have converted 2 movies using various converters CUCUSOFT, VieDeora, AVS4YOU, HANDBRAKE to name few. Movies are placed in itunes Library in Movies Folder after converting to MPEG-4 Video File (.m4v). Settings are followed as stated by all converters, movies converted by all converters shows up in itune movies, but can not sync to iphone. I am very new to iphone. Please help what is needs to be done? I will appreciate your help.

Sincerely,

Ajay
    08-25-2009 06:43 PM
    i find that handbrake works the best for me. i simply drag the movie file to the iphone in itunes and it will sync.
    08-26-2009 04:28 PM
    Blazin-asian,

Thank you for the reply. I tried it, it goes to Movies in Library but, it does not sync to my phone. I have 2 iphone 3gs, does not sync to any one of them. I have also converted using the iphone itune converter, still no success. Can and I can not drag from movie folder with in itunes to any other location. Please explain it further if you can, really need to figure this out. Movie Plays in Itune fine without any problems quality is also good.

Thank you,

Ajay
    Iphone 3gs 32gb Black
    08-26-2009 08:32 PM
    Dear Friends Thanks for your help:

I have finally fixed the probelm but the process is long and tedious. I followed SlidingKizen's suggestion at apple forum Topic : iPhone 3GS Movie sync issues.

I just have 2 postes so can not post links. Now all of my movies shows up in iphone and it plays without any problem.

Ajay
    iphone 3gs 32gb black.
    08-29-2009 10:13 AM
    I recommend handbrake. It will help and is free.
    09-06-2009 02:56 AM
    I am having issues with the handbrake and movies. I don't use DVD I already have movies on my computer, just need to figure out how to transfer it to my iphone
    09-13-2009 06:27 PM
    I finally got the handbrake to work. I highlighted the iphone legacy and it worked perfect.
    09-14-2009 03:40 PM
    @ Geeanywhere- how did you make it working??I have been trying to transfer movies to my iPhone from my computer.And then I have found this thread. That's why I am asking you here.If you can help,then that would be great.
    Thanks in advance.
    09-15-2009 12:10 PM
    Sweet thanks for the app.!
    10-02-2009 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD