The Iphone camera roll.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Is there a way to make folders for the Iphone camera roll. I have a constant need to organize all my pictures and I really don't like my wallpaper pics mixed in with my regular pics. Any help would be appreciated.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
You must create folders on your Mac/PC and then sync them over to your iPhone. You can not make any changes to the camera roll.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Ok so just make a folder in my pictures folder saying "My Wallpaper's" and then sync it to my iphone then just move my pics into that folder?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Ok so just make a folder in my pictures folder saying "My Wallpaper's" and then sync it to my iphone then just move my pics into that folder?

Correct, you will have to move them from your camera roll into folders you create all on your computer. The only thing you can do in your camera roll on the phone is delete.

lionheartednyhc

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
DVD to iPod Converter, good reputation for super fast converting speed, excellent image as well as high quality sound, is the Best software to convert DVD to iPod,

including DVD to iPod Touch, DVD to iPod Classic, DVD to iPod Nano and so on.

With this wonderful DVD to iPod Converter, you can easily put DVD video on iPod Touch. What's more, besides converting DVD to iPod, it can also convert DVD

to PSP, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile

Phone, etc.

* AVI to iPod Converter
* Divx to iPod Converter
* DVD to iPod Converter
* MP4 to iPod Converter
* MPEG to iPod Converter
* MKV to iPod Converter
* WMV to iPod Converter
* Youtube to iPod Converter
* DVD to iPod Converter for MAC

Yay, spam!

nikkroxx

Oct 4, 2009
hairremoval.about.com
so I got roll swap and now I actually have 5 rolls that I can switch between on my phone. I have one for kids, concerts, friends, car shows and just a general. You do have to flip through between the rolls but totally worth it. I have over 1000 photos on my phone within the different rolls.

I am pretty sure the roll swap app was free but not sure now

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77