Ringtone Requests

JustEmailj

Apr 26, 2009
Visit site
I know myself and ALLOT of other guys on here know how to make ringtones. But there are still allot of you that don't know how. So if anyone has a favorite song let us know in this thread and we can try to help you out and make a ringtone out of it. And if you want let us know the the time, IE ( 00.47 - 1.34)
or whatever. Hope this helps and gets bigger. =)

Hi,
I'm looking for the song, All day, all night, MaryAnn, as a ringtone.
I know it's years old, but was hoping someone might have it...?
Instrumental would be great...or whatever you have.
Since I'm an iPhone Newbie, hopefully you'll be able to tell me how
to put a ringtone on my phone...?
Thanks

ktdw

Mar 31, 2009
Visit site
Can someone please make a ringtone from spongebob's laugh for my daughter? Ya know, instead of the "ring, ring, ring", it would be the high-pitched "hahahaha".

Thanks!!!

TSInes80

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
first off, i'd like to thank each and everyone of the people posting great ringtones here. i got a few of them working on my iphone, but what i would like to enquire about is how in blazes do i change the tone for messages! i go through the list and still ahve the same 5 default tones, whereas hte ringtone list is obviously long

ronald merrrill

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
How do you et all the custom ringtones on the iphone?

I have maybe 20 and have dragged and dropped and only 8 go on the phone.
If I set manage music manually and try to sync ringtones i loose all my music library on the Iphone.
Help......Is it possible to have more ring tones on the iphone than 8? and how do I sync ringtones without the loss of music on my Iphone?
thanks in advance

Krypto74

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
The "Airplane" scene ringtone is far and above my favorite. I also downloaded the Bruce Lee ringtone from Zedge.net. I"m LOL'ing literally all day long when these go off!

ruthcharmaine

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
hi peeps
i'm new to this thanks for the great ringtones. I wonder if anyone has the ticking clock from 24 or the theme tune from dangerous minds? would be fab if you guys have

ruth

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox