Ringtone Requests

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
Hey Guy's/Gals's check out this AUSOME Ringtone Editor I just found. It imports... creates your ringtone... Exports it to iPhone... All YOU NEED to do is SYnc your iPhone... BAM Instant ringtones... Some may know about it... but I haven't seen it mentioned.... iringer.net... AND IT'S FREE....

i use the iRinger app on my desktop. couldn't be any easier than this!

salty#IM

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone give me a good website that has free ringtones. I love what you all have done when people ask for a tone and you are able to find/create it. THANKS!!!

cdawg8217

Mar 16, 2009
Visit site
What is up with the Myxer terms of service talking about payments, charges to my wireless bill, etc., when it says that it is a free service?

Mikey62

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Hey everyone. Can anyone post the Three Stooges theme song. I love to watch the old shows of them and that song would really be a cool ringtone. Thanks to anyone who can do this. Also, is there a thread on how to make ringtones for the iphone?

Thanks again everyone!

Zoso1048

Oct 18, 2009
www.facebook.com
Hey everyone. Can anyone post the Three Stooges theme song. I love to watch the old shows of them and that song would really be a cool ringtone. Thanks to anyone who can do this. Also, is there a thread on how to make ringtones for the iphone?

Thanks again everyone!

Here's a good tut for making ringtones:
How to Make Custom iPhone Ringtones with iTunes 7.5 and Audacity ? hyper-ballad?s blog

On a side note, l like to use the free version of WavePad to edit the file l want to make a ringtone of so that l can fade the ringtone out.

l'll have the Three Stooges ringtone ready for you shortly.

Edit: Okay. lt's ready.

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i give up. i have searched for a while and still having no luck... not a fan of music ringtones.

Where can i find just normal tones? for text, email etc...

thanks

richxps

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
hi BLiNK im in search of the same thing, just a standard ring.

Does anyone have some standard ringtones to post up ? I see some good ones in this thread but does anyone have a few more.
Thanks

DirtyIrish

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
Afro-Man

Could someone make a tone <45 sec from his song "till I got high"
someone on "Myxer" had one that had the chipmonks but when I d/l it it went to the IPhone la-la land
Thanks
John
also I give my Word that when I am able to help I will turn NO ONE down

amorok

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Here is TOASTIE's request PM'ed to me a couple of days ago. Sorry it took a while, I had to find the song, it's not the kind of stuff I listen to.

amorok

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Here is the Marine Corp Hymn as requested by Dirty Irish. Sorry, I couldn't find a good copy of Afroman and the Chipmunks, so I can't do that one. Still, here's something!

Reactions: kilroy2730

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Here is TOASTIE's request PM'ed to me a couple of days ago. Sorry it took a while, I had to find the song, it's not the kind of stuff I listen to.

nice one . thank you mate . :) any chance of one with just the base line ?

no worrys if not :)

edit . wile we'r at it :) id like the spam song and the sound of an old Trim phone :)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2