Ringtone Requests

azamdah

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
how to add ringtones to iphone3gs

I know myself and ALLOT of other guys on here know how to make ringtones. But there are still allot of you that don't know how. So if anyone has a favorite song let us know in this thread and we can try to help you out and make a ringtone out of it. And if you want let us know the the time, IE ( 00.47 - 1.34)
or whatever. Hope this helps and gets bigger. =)

hello how to add ringtones t iphone

JCK1020

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Yes...Thanks, I actually found it!

Also another request.
I saw the Apple keynote (i think it was when they introduced the iphone 3gs) but am not sure

anyway, the opeing thing is a song by the submarines, (you me and burgeoise or something) and it's the beginning party that's like
dun dun dun dun, etc

do you know where it is?

foxwe85

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
Silent Ring Tone

OK - I know this sounds really crazy, but here goes!! I am a small business owner and want to be able to put my business contacts on silent during night and weekend hours but have my family and friends still ring through. The only way I can figure out do do this would be to have a "silent" ring tone that I can make the default during these times. I tried making one but it was static rather than silent. Has anyone else tried this?? Any ideas?

laguire

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
OK - I know this sounds really crazy, but here goes!! I am a small business owner and want to be able to put my business contacts on silent during night and weekend hours but have my family and friends still ring through. The only way I can figure out do do this would be to have a "silent" ring tone that I can make the default during these times. I tried making one but it was static rather than silent. Has anyone else tried this?? Any ideas?

Try recording from a mic on your computer but don't plug in a mic. That should just record dead air.
-Ben

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site

Here is one Myxer - Ringtone - Silent Ringtone

Reactions: tourstagefan

ddclark94

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone have or can do a Lowrider(by War) starting with the lowrider chorus( I think) it's like on the old Cheech & Chong movies. I've used it for the last 10 years as my hubs ringer & now I gotta find it... TIA

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods