Ringtone Requests

JCK1020

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
That would be AWESOME!

me, being so smart, just went there and downloaded a bunch of ringtones...guess what they show up as in iTuness.... :mad:

(in reply to ryrycalguy, about crackberry.com ringtones)

iNick

May 18, 2009
Visit site
If somoene could find the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS chant and make that a ringtone that would be awesome, I have ben looking for it forever. Thanks!

Shangraham

May 28, 2009
Visit site
Some of you may already know this, but I'm looking for the ringtone that Ryan Reynolds' character had in the movie Just Friends. At first I thought it was a standard BB ringtone but in one of my many searches for it I discovered it isn't. I believe it's just some random polyphonic tone. I've searched for this tone for 2 years now. Can anyone help me?

McBiteMe

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
Get Off My Phone

Oh, I have one. Glenn Beck losing it a few weeks back 'Get off my phone!'. I have a link to the MP3, but lack a mac to convert it over.

They say they have one, but the link is gone.

Google 'GetOffMyPhone.m4r'

DATElliott

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone have a line on an alarm ring tone that has been recorded at a high volume (i.e. high output) so that it rings louder than a typical audio file might ring? If I turn my iPhone up past 4 bars, the ringer and IM tri-tone are too loud...but the installed alarms are way too quiet. Thanks for any help.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2