View Poll Results: Quick Time Or Adobe Flash Player

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Quick Time

2 33.33%
  • Adobe Flash Player

4 66.67%
    Which video player do you like the best Quick Time Or Adobe Flash Player.
    Last edited by Tramain; 12-07-2009 at 11:40 AM.
    05-23-2009 03:34 PM
    Isn't that kinda like comparing Broadway to opera? They're both different formats.
    05-23-2009 07:14 PM
    I wish Apple and Adobe would come together and add flash to this awsome device. This would make the iPhone an even more outstanding piece.
    05-24-2009 06:37 PM
    I wish Apple and Adobe would come together and add flash to this awsome device. This would make the iPhone an even more outstanding piece.
    I agree adobe flash player would add alot more to iphone.
    05-25-2009 05:48 AM
    No thanks. I've worked as a Flash developer and Flash is so often misused (put on sites that don't *need* it) that using the iPhone is almost like an oasis.

Flash is for interactive 2D animation (and AJAX with HTML5 and CSS is rapidly making that only a high end need).

Also, Adobe hasn't bothered to make a non-bloated, non-buggy, non-privacy and security flawed version of Flash for the Mac yet, so why should I have faith they'd do it for the iPhone?

Yeah, I want Flash cookies and buffer overflows on a device that has all my personal info and GPS coordinates... what could possibly go wrong?
    05-25-2009 03:10 PM
    hard choice
    Yea it is a hard choice.
    05-26-2009 06:17 AM
    I know Flash is everywhere and it would be nice to have on the iPhone, but QuickTime already works on the iPhone and savvy web hosts are including it in iPhone optimized versions of their sites. I'd rather continue to have software that "just works" than any kind of bloated, security-risk prone software. My 2.
    06-01-2009 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD