Here ya go clg82. (!)
    bcuz007 likes this.
    06-24-2009 10:10 AM
    Thanks for all the tones. I am new to the iphone with my new 32 G S. This may be a stupid questions, but I cannot find these tones in my iphone after I sync it. Where might I find them? They are not in the ringtones menu under sounds.
    Thanks for any help!
    Pat
    bcuz007 likes this.
    06-24-2009 10:51 PM
    Of course you have to have this one.
    bcuz007 likes this.
    06-24-2009 11:25 PM
    Well Im a fan of The Secret Handshake, these are what I got on my phone from them. Oh and yes Keyboard Cat. So I play everyone off who calls me LOL
    bcuz007 likes this.
    06-24-2009 11:29 PM
    Thanks for all the tones. I am new to the iphone with my new 32 G S. This may be a stupid questions, but I cannot find these tones in my iphone after I sync it. Where might I find them? They are not in the ringtones menu under sounds.
    Thanks for any help!
    Pat
    Sorry to be pushy, but I really want these to work. I download them, open them into itunes. They end up in the ringtones folder on itunes. I tell it to sync all ringtones to iphone. When the sync is done, I can't find them.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Pat
    bcuz007 likes this.
    06-25-2009 07:28 AM
    You don't need to use audiko. Just use itunes. There's a thread for how to do it somewhere on here, besides one I put on.
    You can only use iTunes if you BOUGHT the song from iTunes.. I think.
    bcuz007 likes this.
    06-28-2009 02:21 PM
    No there's a way you can get it to work without purchasing the song from iTunes.
    Aghiad and bcuz007 like this.
    06-28-2009 02:23 PM
    In case anyone didn't know, if you have a Mac, you can make unlimited ringtones for free with no tweaks. You can do it in GarageBand. Just drag any song that isn't DRM protected into garage band, use the loop feature, stretch it across the portion you want to use, then go to share then "send ringtone to iTunes" and it converts it for you.

I love this option for mac users because you can fade out, fade in, cut sections, edit, etc...gives you more options than just using iTunes.
    bcuz007 likes this.
    06-28-2009 02:24 PM
    This is cool
    bcuz007 likes this.
    06-28-2009 03:07 PM
    Sorry to be pushy, but I really want these to work. I download them, open them into itunes. They end up in the ringtones folder on itunes. I tell it to sync all ringtones to iphone. When the sync is done, I can't find them.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Pat
    What I do is play the song thru itunes first, then click on your phone in itunes
    and go the the ringtone tab and it will be there, then all you have to do is
    tick the box and sync your phone and it will be there, as long as you get them
    in the .m4r format.
    06-28-2009 04:01 PM
    The Matrix Ring is one I've been using on like 4 phones now. It started back in the day when I couldn't locate a good, robust old phone ringer. Then, I was watching The Matrix for the umphteen time and I just took it from the scene where Trinity first answers the phone. I amplified it so it's louder than any old phone ringtone I've heard.

The Halloween Theme is just awesome for people you want to be "warned" that they're calling so you can think up your excuse!

The Exorcist Theme is for crazy chicks that call me that I've known before that won't stop calling me. It's a way for me to know to ignore the call.

The Jamming ringtone is something that I use at my job for other computer related activities. It works well to lighten the mood. How can you be upset when Bob Marley wants you to Jam?
    06-28-2009 04:21 PM
    I have to say BAD, I'm so glad I was sitting down when I listened to the Bed time story RING. Weak old bladder.........

But I did download it.....we'll see if I actually use it .
    Dude, I was literally laughing to the point where tears were in my eyes!!!
    bcuz007 likes this.
    06-28-2009 04:34 PM
    Nope! Just follow the instructions below:

How To Make MP3s Into iPhone Ringtones

First off, the ringtone cannot be over 40 sec. long.

In iTunes, select the song you want to have as a ringtone, right click "Get Info" got to "Options" and change the start and stop time accordingly to what you want to hear (remember 40 seconds) and hit "OK".

Right click the same file and "Convert selection to AAC"

Now, right-click and copy the new file to a folder on your desktop (I created a "Ringtones" folder in the itunes folder where your library is) and change the extension of the file .m4a to .m4r (which is what itunes would pick up as a ringtone file).

Go back to your iTunes and delete the 40 sec file, but make sure you click on "Keep File".

After that, just double click on the .m4r file and itunes should open up and you will notice on the left hand side that it belongs to the "Ringtones" category.
    bcuz007 likes this.
    06-28-2009 04:37 PM
    Does anyone have the "Mail Motherf*cker" tone from Euro Trip??
    You can rename it "whatever you want" after you download it. Don't say I never did anything for ya!
    bcuz007 likes this.
    06-28-2009 05:18 PM
    Sorry, but any rap/hip-hop ring tones out there by some of the more major artist? Thanks.
    bcuz007 likes this.
    06-29-2009 01:57 AM
    I love all these ringtones!!! We need more! :P
    bcuz007 likes this.
    06-30-2009 08:54 PM
    You can rename it "whatever you want" after you download it. Don't say I never did anything for ya!
    may the most high bless you with infinite # of virgins for this post my fine man
    bcuz007 likes this.
    06-30-2009 10:59 PM
    this thread is awesome, im lazy and just use whatever you guys post up there instead of making my own, lol. MAKE MORE!!!
    bcuz007 likes this.
    07-01-2009 02:04 PM
    I will post some soon. I have made over 200 ringtones so far and I'll try to post some. However, I have to wait until I get to work since my internet there is exponentially faster.
    bcuz007 likes this.
    07-02-2009 01:22 AM
    "Another Part of Me" - Michael Jackson
    I like this one because it reminds me of Captain EO from Disneyland.

"Beverly Hills Cop Theme"
    Self explanatory. You'd also be surprised how good this sounds on the iPhone speaker.

"New Disney Intro"
    This is the new Disney Intro that you find in their newer movies.
    Last edited by ryrycalguy; 07-02-2009 at 12:46 PM.
    07-02-2009 12:33 PM
    "Wii Sports Theme"
    This is from the Nintendo Wii Sports Game. It's elevator music-sounding but good for environments that call for non-obnoxious ringtones.

"Techno"
    I spliced this sound from an actual techno song but I forgot which one. Anyway, I like this one a lot for another clean sounding ringtone.

"Windows Mobile"
    My brother used to have a WinMo phone and there was this ringtone that I thought was pretty clean sounding and so I took it off of his phone and put it on my iPhone. This is one of my favorites.

"Planet Earth Theme"
    Theme from the show Planet Earth.
    cravnair and bcuz007 like this.
    07-02-2009 12:38 PM
    "Nintendo DS Brain Age Theme"
    From the Brain Age game on the NDS.

"iPhone Commercial" - Orba Squara
    The song from the iPhone 3G commercials.
    bcuz007 likes this.
    07-02-2009 12:43 PM
    "Beautiful Dirty Rich" - Lady GaGa
    Good ringtone for those days where you just want to get out of your town car and have your 'stuff' taken pictures of by paparazzi because you didn't wear anything underneath your skirt while holding your chihuahua. Anyway, it's good for those types of situations.

"Thriller" - Michael Jackson
    Self explanatory.

NOTE: When I do edit these songs I try to get the best parts of the songs while beat matching and equalizing for optimal sound on the iPhone speaker (I do do this for a living after all. Sound editing not ringtone making). Enjoy!

There's more to come but for some reason it won't let me attach certain *.m4r files even though it's way underneath the max file limit (it gives me the error "413..."). Can someone give me advice on why this is happening? It also seems to be random because I've uploaded larger files without a hitch but would then be denied when I tried uploading a smaller file. Please advise.
    Last edited by ryrycalguy; 07-02-2009 at 01:02 PM.
    bcuz007 and vp_ortiz like this.
    07-02-2009 12:59 PM
    good tones! i'm not sure about your error message ryrycalguy, but i've got lots of tones i was going to upload, but it just hung and would never finish the upload.
    bcuz007 likes this.
    07-02-2009 01:03 PM
    good tones! i'm not sure about your error message ryrycalguy, but i've got lots of tones i was going to upload, but it just hung and would never finish the upload.
    I couldn't upload at home because it takes forever. So I actually waited til I got to work today to upload since we have a T1 connection here. It literally took seconds to upload.
    bcuz007 likes this.
    07-02-2009 01:06 PM
178 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD