what are the best ringtones that are can be downloaded??(the ringtones that come with the iphone are really bad
    01-17-2009 08:05 PM
    what are the best ringtones that are can be downloaded??(the ringtones that come with the iphone are really bad
    What? No! I love the "normal ring" ringtone. For some reason fancy song ringtones really bug me.
    01-17-2009 09:06 PM
    Really? Only the default is good I think
    01-17-2009 09:59 PM
    Check out this thread to create your own. Pretty simple and straight forward.
    01-17-2009 10:03 PM
    Audiko (mentioned in the thread that Bad Ash posted).
    01-20-2009 10:45 AM
    Audiko (mentioned in the thread that Bad Ash posted).
    Yes, Audiko is a great place to find whatever ringtones you like. If you have your own music files you can create your own and download it straight to your phone
    01-20-2009 10:47 AM
    iRinger is amazingly easy, fast, and free! I made about 25 ringtones the other night in a matter of about 1/2 hour. If you like having your own ringtones this is definitely worth checking out.
    02-26-2009 09:32 AM
    Hi My name is Darryl.

If anyone is interested in ringtones for your cell phone, I am a music composer/producer and I sell my music through AudioSparx.com to Verizon and many other phone companies and
    if you join with AudioSparx.com you can download hundreds of ringtones each month for $9.99 a month. Or if you like you can buy mine direct for 1.50 each from my direct url or you may search for "Deelux" in your search engine and see if I am with your cell phone carrier.

I have music of all kinds and even humors ones with chipmunk voices, singing and just plain ole funny stuff. To find my material on the web just google

"Dee Lux AudioSparx Ringtones" .

ENJOY!
    03-03-2009 02:36 PM
    fave songs much better for me than 'normal ring'. it is very funny when several iPhones start to ring with the same sound and their owners start to take them off and look at them with surprise
    03-12-2009 04:58 PM
    Hmm... If you're phone is an iPhone, the appropriate ringtone is also an iPhone's ringtone.
    02-01-2011 05:46 AM
    Hi My name is Darryl.

If anyone is interested in ringtones for your cell phone, I am a music composer/producer and I sell my music through AudioSparx.com to Verizon and many other phone companies and
    if you join with AudioSparx.com you can download hundreds of ringtones each month for $9.99 a month. Or if you like you can buy mine direct for 1.50 each from my direct url or you may search for "Deelux" in your search engine and see if I am with your cell phone carrier.

I have music of all kinds and even humors ones with chipmunk voices, singing and just plain ole funny stuff. To find my material on the web just google

"Dee Lux AudioSparx Ringtones" .

ENJOY!

Where's your other brother Darryl?
    02-01-2011 06:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD