Pandora Getting 2x the Users with iPhone!

ihateallex

Oct 7, 2008
Visit site
I love Pandora! Good for them. They are due for this kind of success. They worked hard on Music Genome Project and have been trudging along since 2001. Great work Pandora.

I wish Last.fm's app was as good as Pandora's. Before iPhone apps, I thought Last.fm was slightly better than Pandora using the good ole regular computer Internet.

clockwork

Nov 7, 2008
Visit site
Good! I have followed Pandora from the beginning & they deserve this success, in many ways the iPhone is the perfect platform for them.

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
i have enjoyed finally being able to use pandora, coming from a blackberry, this just wasnt possible. i ended up using flycast, and was fairly happy with it, but pandora is great on the iphone, very nicely done!

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
Always loved pandora on my computer, it is actually the only windows "gadget" I have show on my computers main screen. The app on my iphone however has allowed me to use Pandora even more often, especially as a radio alternative in my car when I don't feel like picking my own songs from my iPod.

jscholz22

Jul 18, 2008
Visit site
I would take Slacker over Pandora any day. I think the sounds quality is better when using it on your computer as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox