iPhone Wallpaper - Archived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galley

May 30, 2008
Visit site
Here is one of the many wallpapers offered by Gizmodo. You may have to adjust this one slightly once you install it. :)

Zazou

Aug 3, 2008
Visit site
Here's mine. A picture I took ages ago of my local pier in the UK.

Not full screen, but with the the clock and the slide message, it doesn't look too bad.

Lee

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
quick question.
how do you add wallpapers to your iphone?
thanks.

Hi Oxygen! I can help you out =)

On your home screen click SETTINGS, then click WALLPAPER, select which gallery you want to pick your picture from, click on the image you want, it should pop up saying SET WALLPAPER and just click.

Oxygen08

Jul 22, 2008
Visit site
Hi Oxygen! I can help you out =)

On your home screen click SETTINGS, then click WALLPAPER, select which gallery you want to pick your picture from, click on the image you want, it should pop up saying SET WALLPAPER and just click.

Thanks for the help iloveiphones but I guess I wasn't being specific. I meant having my own wallpaper instead of the ones on the phone. I should of made myself a little bit more clearer haha.

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for the help iloveiphones but I guess I wasn't being specific. I meant having my own wallpaper instead of the ones on the phone. I should of made myself a little bit more clearer haha.

Ok I get what your saying. Well it's pretty much the same the last couple of steps. Well there are two ways...

1.Create a new folder on your computer (maybe call it iPhone wallpapers), hook up your iPhone and iTunes should pop up , it should show your iPhone like this: http://macsolvers.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/itunes_iphone_sync_window2.jpg

Click on the photos tab. Choose the folder you created. Then click all photos. Then go back to the first tab that says SUMMARY and click SYNC.

Now disconnect your iPhone. Go the the home screen click SETTINGS. Then click WALLPAPER and select the pictures you created. Click SET WALLPAPER on your desired picture. And Boom there it is.

or... another easy way is send the picture you want as your wallpaper to yourself. Open it in the by click the MAIL icon (icon with envelope) open your email and it should show the attachments. Click the arrow icon at the bottom of your screen. It should say SAVE IMAGES. Save them then go to your home screen, click SETTINGS, WALLPAPER, click the picture you want, and set as your wallpaper.

Hope this helps :)

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
I wanted to post some of my wallpapers but I don't know how to post them as attached thumbnails. Does anybody know how to? Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods