iPhone Wallpaper - Archived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Some more...

And since Batman is out today here are some more Joker wallpapers...

Sorry to go off topic but I went to the midnight showing last night.
Good god, best movie this year hands down.

Heath deserves every single damn award at the Oscars for his performance, the same would be said if he were still alive. We lost a brilliant actor.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Sorry to go off topic but I went to the midnight showing last night.
Good god, best movie this year hands down.

Heath deserves every single damn award at the Oscars for his performance, the same would be said if he were still alive. We lost a brilliant actor.

I saw him twice while filming here in Chicago, he looked even creepier in person. In between takes he would go off by himself, playing with a yo yo in the middle of the street. I can't wait to see it.

*Dark Knight Discussion going on here: http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/off-topic/166219-dark-knight-my-life-complete.html#post1451662

Last edited:

gadgetluva

Mar 4, 2005
Visit site
I saw him twice while filming here in Chicago, he looked even creepier in person. In between takes he would go off by himself, playing with a yo yo in the middle of the street. I can't wait to see it.

*Dark Knight Discussion going on here: http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/off-topic/166219-dark-knight-my-life-complete.html#post1451662
I didn't realize you were in Chicago Bad Ash. You experiencing lots of 3G issues here? I live just north of Diversey and my 3G performance for phone calls is terrible.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I didn't realize you were in Chicago Bad Ash. You experiencing lots of 3G issues here? I live just north of Diversey and my 3G performance for phone calls is terrible.

I live in the south burbs but when I have been in the city, by the lake, I have had no issues with 3g. I do notice some drops in certain areas out while driving where I never had issues with edge. But it lasts for a second and all is well.

Last edited:

gadgetluva

Mar 4, 2005
Visit site
I live in the south burbs but when I have been in the city, by the lake, I have had no issues with 3g. I do notice some drops in certain areas out while driving where I never had issues with edge. But it lasts for a second and all is well.
I get more problems later at night - on weekends typically, but not always.

Any more pics of the chicago skyline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro