iPhone Wallpaper - Archived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
Wallpaper Request Thread

Hey guys,

Great little community you guys have here.

I have some free time on my hands and thought I would like to try to contribute to the forum by taking some requests.

So let me know what you would like to see a wallpaper of and I'll find, crop, and upload it for you guys.

Thanks,
Mario

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Hi Mario,
Welcome to the Forums! For the longest time I've been trying to look for funny/clever wallpapers. If you could make some that would be great!

Thank you!

Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
Hey,

Here are a few I found that I thought you might enjoy...

52099.jpg

52016.jpg

52009.jpg

52007.jpg

26043.jpg

51463.jpg

51274.jpg

You can also find a few more here...

iDesign * iPhone - Free iPhone Wallpapers & Free iPhone Backgrounds. Updated Daily! ? Funny

Enjoy,
Mario

Apr 20, 2009
twitter.com
Thanks for all these great posts!

Question: Is it possible to use a wallpaper/background on your home screen --to have an image or pattern behind the application buttons instead of the normal black screen? I have a wallpaper on my iphone now and it only shows when I get a call or have to unlock the phone. Not sure if it is possible, but I thought I had seen some screenshots where others had done it. If it has to do with jailbreak, nevermind :p

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

CorvZ061

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for all these great posts!

Question: Is it possible to use a wallpaper/background on your home screen --to have an image or pattern behind the application buttons instead of the normal black screen? I have a wallpaper on my iphone now and it only shows when I get a call or have to unlock the phone. Not sure if it is possible, but I thought I had seen some screenshots where others had done it. If it has to do with jailbreak, nevermind :p

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

The only way it can be done, atleast as of right now, is by jailbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods