iPhone Wallpaper - Archived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalekkiller

Sep 9, 2008
Visit site
Apologies if it's already been said (too many pages for me to read!) but the free Cooliris app now has a wallpapers section with some cool stuff.

BJoy

Jan 11, 2009
Visit site
My fav wallpaper is a beautiful photo I took myself !
don't know how to share yet as I am very new here.
hope to learn a lot here.

SurfStoked

Jan 10, 2009
Visit site
thPerfection-1lrg.jpg

jhood25

Feb 11, 2009
Visit site
Any Philadelphia sports teams wallpapers...

World Champion Phillies,
Eagles,
Flyers,
Sixers,
Hell I'm a huge soccer fan, any of the unnamed team yet? Or the supporters club "sons of Ben"...

Any programs you guys use to create them? Thanks.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Any Philadelphia sports teams wallpapers...

World Champion Phillies,
Eagles,
Flyers,
Sixers,
Hell I'm a huge soccer fan, any of the unnamed team yet? Or the supporters club "sons of Ben"...

Any programs you guys use to create them? Thanks.

Any picture editing program will work. Simply make the pictures 320x480.

Last edited:

kittycatspawz#IM

Feb 24, 2009
Visit site
Well, as y'all all guessed I'm COMPLETELY new here.

I am a (*GASP*) Blackberry Bold user. This iPhone 3G, 16 GB is my "back up" phone.

I decided to pull it outta the closet and play with it a bit. My 7 yr old son is sooooo into Star Wars, I put that light saber app on my phone so he could play with it.

Ok. This is what I need to know: When I see your wallpapers in this section of the forums, how do I get them from my laptop to my iPhone? I don't see an OTA link, such as what the BB's use.

Any help would be soooooo appreciated!!

Thanks!
Stephanie

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Well, as y'all all guessed I'm COMPLETELY new here.

I am a (*GASP*) Blackberry Bold user. This iPhone 3G, 16 GB is my "back up" phone.

I decided to pull it outta the closet and play with it a bit. My 7 yr old son is sooooo into Star Wars, I put that light saber app on my phone so he could play with it.

Ok. This is what I need to know: When I see your wallpapers in this section of the forums, how do I get them from my laptop to my iPhone? I don't see an OTA link, such as what the BB's use.

Any help would be soooooo appreciated!!

Thanks!
Stephanie

2 ways:

1. Visit the site on the iPhone. Press and hold on the screen for the picture you like and save it to the camera roll.

2. Save it to your computer in a folder that is synced with your iPhone.

Dalekkiller

Sep 9, 2008
Visit site
To get pics from your laptop to your iphone, make sure the folder the pics are in is selected for synching in the photos tab of the sync page

redrebellion

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
English Premier League Wallpapers

I have noticed the lack of english football wallpapers/themes so i have created some wallpapers of some Premier League Clubs.

If you would like to make a theme using the wallpapers, thats ok, just let me know so i can checck it out. As i still unsure how to make themes at the moment. But i am going to look into it soon.

Also i would like to make these wallpapers into a package but i dont know how to So if anyone wants to help me put them into a package so i can get them on cydia, would be great.

There will be more wallpapers added soon, But i will update the link when i add them.

Enjoy

Prewiews:
1_oie_manutd2.png
1_oie_chelsea2.png
1_oie_arsenal2.png
1_oie_oie_liverpool2.png

Zip file with 320x480 wallpapers are below.

Download Link

Current Teams in pack:
  • Arsenal
  • Aston Villa
  • Blackburn Rovers
  • Bolton
  • Chelsea
  • Everton
  • Fulham
  • Hull City
  • Liverpool
  • Manchester City