Make my own ringtones?

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
This is how I do it (one of my earlier videos, thats why I dont sound so enthusiastic) I make them and add them to my phone all by using iTunes.

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I've been using RMaker. There is a free version (Which I use just fine) and a pro version for more customization and options.

cjhonney

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
After I change the file ext to .m4r and dump it into itunes, i keep getting an dialogue box pop up saying it couldn't be copied to iphone because the original file could not be located.

Ideas?

Cause I'm fresh out.

cjhonney

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I forget where I saw it but there's a great youtube video on making custom ringtones.

My only question is...even though they show up in my "tones" tab in my phone, when I actually look for them in the phone they're not there.

Whats up?

cjhonney

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I made a few custom tones following the suggested methods. AAC format, clip under 30 secs and an m4r ext. I made 6 or 7 tones and they all seemed to be loaded on my iphone. However, when I actually go on the phone to look for them, only 2 are there.

Suggestions?

Thanks

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Fbjneon

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I have a free version of iRinger for my PC. I can cut any sound I want and it converts it and sends it right to iTunes! This is the best was to make custome ringtones.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73