Hi.

I’m using a cheap and very basic headset for my iPhone X and while I enjoyed I really realize that I used only for a few videos but I don’t know what else can we do now with it to take all the juice from my iPhone in that aspect. I know is the future but today...what do you?
    What are your use/recommendations for today use.

Kind regards.
    03-25-2018 07:46 PM
    I use VR for games/apps and a lot of YouTube VR videos.

Here’s a good web site with lots of VR content that links to App Store: https://miniverse.io

If your headset is Google Cardboard compatible any of those apps should work even if you don’t own Merge Goggles.
    03-25-2018 07:56 PM
    Thanks Rob. In my case I use mainly for YouTube videos but not very happy with the games I found so long.

I’ll make a check on your link.
    03-26-2018 04:43 AM
    Thanks Rob. In my case I use mainly for YouTube videos but not very happy with the games I found so long.

I’ll make a check on your link.
    No problem. I find the app experience to be poor without a controller and there are few mobile headsets that come with one. PSVR, Oculus, and Vive all have available controllers with lots of app support.
    03-26-2018 05:24 AM
    I don't have a merge headset yet, and made a poor choice with the one I did get, which was about a year ago. I've enjoyed it up to a point, but I do agree that a controller would be helpful.
    03-26-2018 09:19 AM
    Yes. I’m looking forward to try one of those.
    03-26-2018 06:15 PM
    I don't have a merge headset yet, and made a poor choice with the one I did get, which was about a year ago. I've enjoyed it up to a point, but I do agree that a controller would be helpful.
    Any BT controller would be helpful. I have a SteelSeries BT gamepad for mobile games (I'm on Android for my daily driver, but the iOS compatible one works really well on my wife's iPhone 6s).
    Makes a difference, especially for racing/flying motions in games.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    03-29-2018 10:35 AM
    Any BT controller would be helpful. I have a SteelSeries BT gamepad for mobile games (I'm on Android for my daily driver, but the iOS compatible one works really well on my wife's iPhone 6s).
    Makes a difference, especially for racing/flying motions in games.
    I hadn’t even thought of that! I have the same controller that I have paired with my Apple TV.
    03-29-2018 11:03 AM
    What are your use/recommendations for today use.
    Of course gaming, BUT also VERY useful for shall we say "adult" fun. There are also business uses, Real Estate, home design, training and simulation, etc The possibilities are endless!
    03-29-2018 11:51 AM
    Of course gaming, BUT also VERY useful for shall we say "adult" fun. There are also business uses, Real Estate, home design, training and simulation, etc The possibilities are endless!
    LOL @ “adult fun”
    pkcable likes this.
    03-29-2018 09:52 PM
    What about step by step instructions for reparation and maintenance of different stuff? I think it can be very useful and even money saving for people and even insurance companies.
    03-31-2018 04:24 PM
    Personally I've used my headset more for Netflix than anything else. Sometimes it's nice to just lay there and watch movies, same with YouTube.
    04-09-2018 02:19 PM
    Personally I've used my headset more for Netflix than anything else. Sometimes it's nice to just lay there and watch movies, same with YouTube.
    Yea it's really cool to watch Netflix on the "big screen" lol
    04-13-2018 09:17 AM