I hope Apple releases a kit for a full room VR experience
    That would be amazing. The technology is already readily available. Apple just needs to make the hardware, which they’re pretty good at doing. Having a player like Apple entering the game would likely spur on some good competition in the VR arena and push the technology forward while bringing prices down.
    badelhas likes this.
    04-10-2018 04:58 AM
    I'll put it this way, I'm open to anything that is not tethered, that said the only reason I'm excited about the Go-VR is that I would expect other companies to follow Oculus and I foresee it being affordable for everyone in the the not too distant future, barring cheap knock offs I hope.
    Yea I too love the standalone aspect, and the price is VERY reasonable!
    04-10-2018 08:25 AM
    From what I've read and my understanding of it, does the Oculus Go just have its own library of games + apps. As in, it won't be able to access any of Rift's library/compatible with Steam?
    04-10-2018 05:43 PM
    on the list with Amazon for 2 so hubby and I can VR at the same time
    04-10-2018 05:48 PM
    on the list with Amazon for 2 so hubby and I can VR at the same time
    As the old adage goes, “couples who VR together, stay together.”
    joan01 and richiegore like this.
    04-10-2018 06:08 PM
    I'm halfway tempted to get one just for Netflix and praying that Sony brings PlayStation Vue to VR. What I want to know though is does it support USB OTG. I bought Minecraft and a couple other VR games for GearVR and usually at the end of the work day my phone is dead so I have to charge it before I can play. I know minecraft will only work with a controller so OTG would be a major need.
    04-10-2018 06:26 PM
    From what I've read and my understanding of it, does the Oculus Go just have its own library of games + apps. As in, it won't be able to access any of Rift's library/compatible with Steam?
    I'd imagine it would be more a kin to the GearVR (also made by oculus). So Oculus' GearVR apps should work.
    04-11-2018 07:59 AM
    I'd imagine it would be more a kin to the GearVR (also made by oculus). So Oculus' GearVR apps should work.
    It has been confirmed that it will share GearVRs library.
    pkcable likes this.
    04-11-2018 01:53 PM
33 12