iMore Volunteer Lounge!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
60° here yesterday and now it's snowing.

I'm Robert, an Ambassador here at iMore. I live just outside Washington, DC where the weather is never predictable! :rotfl:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm Keith, an Ambassador here. I live in northwest Alabama. Our high today should be around 61° and sunny. I've been a member since October of 2013. I got started reading the blog site online and commenting there. I later discovered the iMore app and the forum.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site

Wow, thats pretty intense haha. The most things have ever shifted for me is from say 90 degrees to about 75. Never more than that in one day. But from 60 to snowing is pretty big :) So in the morning I'm preparing for the beach and in the evening I'm building my own iglu :D haha

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Wow, thats pretty intense haha. The most things have ever shifted for me is from say 90 degrees to about 75. Never more than that in one day. But from 60 to snowing is pretty big :) So in the morning I'm preparing for the beach and in the evening I'm building my own iglu :D haha

We have a bit of the ups and downs around here. We're probably not the only ones, though!

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
So far for me today's a good day!

It's been a pretty awesome day for me to. Since Tuesday is a holiday, most people took Monday off to have a long weekend AND it was a school holiday so there was almost not a single car on the road this morning while driving to work :D When it normally takes you around 40 minutes to get to work and today it was 11 minutes. Starting Monday off in a good mood :)

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site

I'm Robert, an Ambassador here at iMore. I live just outside Washington, DC where the weather is never predictable! :rotfl:

I did a lot of work at the Washington Navy Yard last year and I actually loved being in DC! I caught the Metro from Alexandria, VA every day to get to work and it really didn't annoy me. I spent a lot of time (and money!) at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History. No regrets!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I did a lot of work at the Washington Navy Yard last year and I actually loved being in DC! I caught the Metro from Alexandria, VA every day to get to work and it really didn't annoy me. I spent a lot of time (and money!) at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History. No regrets!

It's a great area, we enjoy living here for the most part, if the traffic would just get better.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm not a volunteer on any official capacity I suppose, but since it's allowing me to reply I'm hoping it's ok that I do such

I just have to say awesome to read about a lot of the trusted members, staff and admin here. Seldom is there a place/time such as this to "get to know" everyone and I must say reading this thread was awesome.

Good work volunteers, moderation team etc; iMore is a great community. I used to participate in Crackberry way back when, and AndroidCentral and now found my way here in my full on switch to Apple a few years back. This forum(as well as sister forums) has certainly provided a lot of help to me over the years.

It's a awesome community and I'm happy to be a part of it. Thanks for maintaining such a excellent community. Great group of members

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm not a volunteer on any official capacity I suppose, but since it's allowing me to reply I'm hoping it's ok that I do such

I just have to say awesome to read about a lot of the trusted members, staff and admin here. Seldom is there a place/time such as this to "get to know" everyone and I must say reading this thread was awesome.

Yes of course you can post here! You just can't start any threads in the lounge at least not YET! ;) Why don't you think about applying for a volunteer position?

http://forums.imore.com/volunteer-hub/385948-apply-become-volunteer-imore.html#post2913735

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Not entirely sure what I'd be best suited for LOL. Yeah, I'll Apply now. I'm here daily as is anyways LOL.

Check out the other threads in the volunteer hub and see if anything interests you. I run the Q&A Team, which mostly answers questions. That's always fun. :)