For everyone

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I just want to say I hope everyone is being safe and staying healthy. This is a difficult time for us and everyone in the world.
Please take care of yourselves.

Hugs
Judi

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your kind wishes maybe we could send a virtual prayer to everyone suffering and hoping we can get rid of this terrible virus soon .

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Here in Orlando, our “mandatory” 2-week stay at home order begins today.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Thanks Judi! I hope you are well too! Here in Ohio, we're under a shelter in place order. I'm working from home, but my husband is going into work... he's considered "essential personnel". He has a letter, but the authorities have said they won't be stopping people. I was talking to my cousin in Seattle, and one of her friends was randomly stopped by the police, who wanted to know where they were going. That scared them to death!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I hope all of you are doing what you can to stay well.

(thread moved to Forum/iMore Community Discussions/Volunteer Hub)

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Thank you much, ma’am

I hope everyone is finding fun in this month long forced pajama party we’re all stuck in. We should have online ugly pajama contests.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the kind wishes. Here in Illinois we have been under a stay at home order for a week that continues until April 7th. My wife and I have been laid off and our daughter is finishing the semester at home, but we’re doing fine.
Stay safe everyone.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I just want to say I hope everyone is being safe and staying healthy. This is a difficult time for us and everyone in the world.
Please take care of yourselves.

Hugs
Judi

Thank you Judi. Prayers for all of you and our whole world!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Judi, stay safe everyone. I’m not looking forward to going back to work on Tuesday. I was asked to stay home this week, however, I am considered essential personnel. I’d rather be able to work from home.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for kind words Jude. And my thoughts and prayers are with you all and your families and friends.
I am also essential personnel, working in Sanitation everyday has us more cautious. We have an option to take some time off. But I won’t do that, the trash has to be picked up everyday.
Stay safe and well my forum friends.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Very thankful for those who still have to, or are able to work, in order to support all of us. Many thanks to all of you!!

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for your kind words, my twin brother Don and I are doing fine and we will all make it through this crisis as long as we help each other, be safe everyone.

Ron

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Laid off here in central florida as well. Only going out for essentials. Keep safe!!!

I’m sorry to hear about your lay-off, and hopefully, it’s only temporary.

As for going out for only going out for essentials, I hear ya. Besides, the high today is suppose to be around 95°. I know I’m not trying to burn up in that heat...

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I’m sorry to hear about your lay-off, and hopefully, it’s only temporary.

As for going out for only going out for essentials, I hear ya. Besides, the high today is suppose to be around 95°. I know I’m not trying to burn up in that heat...

Thanks, i actually think this layoff may work in my favor. I’m sidelined for a month due to medical conditions anyways (no, I don’t have the virus), and back in January i had already used up all my vacation so i was on LWOP. Now ill apply for unemployment and my job is giving me a severance payout as well.
I’m sure ill be back to work whenever this thing is over. Question is.......how much longer.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Judi!!! I work for a major health system in NYC & have been on a department issued shelter in place since March 10. My director required us to extend our work from home days, to include the entire week, when someone in our building (from another company) tested positive. We’re considered essential, but so far haven’t been required to be on site....and I hope it stays that way!! I hope you & your family are staying safe, as well!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods