What can we do better around here?

zoyea6

Aug 2, 2021
Visit site
Well I became simply thinking. I concept we had it earlier than on here a manner to vote up a respond to the Q&A threads for "Best Answer" and perhaps have it stickier?
Thanks Volunteer Hub.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Well I became simply thinking. I concept we had it earlier than on here a manner to vote up a respond to the Q&A threads for "Best Answer" and perhaps have it stickier?
Thanks Volunteer Hub.

Hello and welcome to iMore! I'm sure that you will find the help you're looking for. When you get a chance, please take a minute to introduce yourself here!

elizabeth0001

Aug 5, 2021
Visit site
We've all made mistakes throughout our lives that haven't exactly put us in the best light--like bullying someone in school or telling what seemed like a little white lie. Chances are, however, Mothersboard guru said if you probably felt a little guilt and grew because of the situation.

:)

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
We've all made mistakes throughout our lives that haven't exactly put us in the best light--like bullying someone in school or telling what seemed like a little white lie. Chances are, however, you probably felt a little guilt and grew because of the situation.

Hello and welcome to iMore!

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
We've all made mistakes throughout our lives that haven't exactly put us in the best light--like bullying someone in school or telling what seemed like a little white lie. Chances are, however, you probably felt a little guilt and grew because of the situation.

Welcome to iMore and yes the odd mistake is made around here also . :)

Chuck Finley69

Trusted Member
Mar 20, 2017
Visit site

Welcome to iMore!!!! Post early and post often…

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner