iMore Volunteer Lounge!

Tre Lawrence

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey y'all... MN old timer here.

Enjoy all tech... use every platform I can get my hands on. I truly love the community and consider a lot of the vets friends.

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey!
I am visiting iMore from Crackberry... running around the forums to read up on Everything Apple. Very interesting!

djrakowski

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey, team... New Trusted Member popping in from my primary home at Android Central. Funny, my daily driver is an iP7, but I spend more time over there. Anyways, I'm looking for about 45 minutes to sneak in a short run while the weather in SE Michigan cooperates. Have a great weekend!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey, team... New Trusted Member popping in from my primary home at Android Central. Funny, my daily driver is an iP7, but I spend more time over there. Anyways, I'm looking for about 45 minutes to sneak in a short run while the weather in SE Michigan cooperates. Have a great weekend!

KOOL ...Welcome. Thanks for stopping by.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning Folks I was just wondering what all you members have planned for all the dear mothers in their life this weekend ?
306380-Good-Morning-Happy-Mothers-Day-Weekend-Quote.gif

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore bet you are waiting for the KEYone to drop or.... just maybe iPhone 8 .

Thanks @wilber1! I'm still on the fence with the KEYone, still rockin' my OG Passports and have just purchased a sealed Passport SE for my collection. I do have a Priv also.
I'm over here on the iMore site to learn more about everything Apple, and will also run over to AndroidCentral to learn more there to utilize my Priv better too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative