iMore Volunteer Lounge!

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
It's Friday on St. Patrick's Day and I'm feeling like a sloth in the office.

Who are the other awesome Mobile Nations volunteers here at iMore?

Jon-Snow.jpg

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Retinella!

Like you, on this St. Patrick's Day, I'm also feeling like a sloth in my office. I work at a University, so as you can imagine, parts of campus are crazy and other parts are quiet. The food court served corned beef and cabbage, today, and because it's Lent I could only eat the cabbage- hence, the feeling of slothness! :D

I am one of the new "Trusted Members" for iMore and am looking forward to meeting and getting to know other volunteers. Have a good day everyone!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Hey all,

Rich here, I'm a Trusted Member, and also the Q&A Team Leader. I do a few other things around the Mobile Nation as well, at CrackBerry, VRHeads and Connectedly. And in my role as Q&A Team Leader I represent all of our sites. As some may know I got "sober" in 2002 so no booze for me today, BUT I do plan on celebrating by gathering with family and friends today. I'll probably hit an AA meeting too. lol

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Greetings all. I'm assuming (yes, I know what happens when I do that) since I'm seeing this lounge, I was approved as a trusted member?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Today is the last Friday of Spring break at work and so the office is as close to dead as it gets. Fun day, I tell ya! :no:

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
You assumed right!

Well excellent.

My name is Lee and after reading all the posts in the Volunteer Hub this morning I decided to apply for a Trusted Member spot. I really like logging in and seeing I have new likes and quotes which means that hopefully I've helped someone here with an issue they are having.

I hung out over at the Android Central forums for a long time. Back in April of 2016 I decided to give up the Android devices and give iOS a shot. My wife has been an iOS user for years and she got me converted. Since that first 6 s plus, I got an iPad Pro, Apple Watch and new Apply TV, and recently upgraded to the 7 plus. Why? No reason. Just because.

I'm also the IT guy at my company and all the sales reps have Apple devices, so I'm just about guaranteed some form of issue a couple times per day.

Looking forward to "meeting" all of you.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Been a Trusted Member/Volunteer for a while now. It's fun. Love helping folks with tech, especially Apple tech!

(Don't worry, I'm not that biased. Haha)

Anyway, glad to see a recent ramp up in Activity! Go MoNa!!!!

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello I am most happy to be a Trusted Member of iMore I have been around for years mostly on CrackBerry however moved on to iPhone and iMore hoping to help as much as I can and look forward to chatting/posting and enjoying these forums . Tip a green beer for me today Cheers .57d82ca12bbe7.image.jpg

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Hate to be a buzz kill, but everyone can see these forums, including the lounge. Only volunteers can start threads in the lounge but everyone can read the threads in here and post in already started threads. That being said we are ALWAYS looking for good people! Just shoot James an application. (I have no doubt you are on the verge of being approved Lee, just sit tight, James is probably getting tons of apps right now)

Also as many of you know I am the Q&A Team Leader. As explained in that thread we make sure the questions in the Ask a Question forums and elsewhere on our sites get answers quickly and correctly. I am also always looking for good people! So if you love answering questions please send James your app ASAP!

PS existing Trusted Members and other volunteers are also welcome to apply for Q&A Team!

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Hate to be a buzz kill, but everyone can see these forums, including the lounge. Only volunteers can start threads in the lounge but everyone can read the threads in here and post in already started threads. That being said we are ALWAYS looking for good people! Just shoot James an application. (I have no doubt you are on the verge of being approved Lee, just sit tight, James is probably getting tons of apps right now)

Whoops! I wasn't aware of that! Sorry @Lee_Bo, I may have jumped the gun a little quick! :redface:

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Good evening. Rob Phillips here. I'm on the mod squad and I'm loving the new volunteer lounge. We seriously have the best volunteers in the biz!

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Good Morning Evening everyone! :D

Hope you are all doing well. I'm sure you can guess that my name is Matt. I'm from a far distant land where the weather is warm, views are spectacular and the internet be slow haha. aka South Africa. I'm currently a Software Dev student (Computer Science) in 3rd year and have a love for all things tech. Whether it be IOS or Android, i love them them both.

I'm looking foward to getting to know everyone here and maybe when i make a trip out to the US i can meet some of you in person! I do recognise a lot of usernames from the forums which is nice :) We have a 1 year old in the family this year so for St. Patrick's Day she had a TON of green on her haha. Was a pretty relaxing day.

Ps. Feel free to send me a friend request and ill forward you the 206 page criteria document you need to meet before acceptance haha JK :D

Enjoy the weekend everyone.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Don Brandt here! I'm on the Mod Squad and on the Community Review Team. Really liking the new lounge and so glad to be part of it. Hope to see lots of traffic in here.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR