Free Disney+ for a year

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Qualified Verizon Wireless & FiOS customers can receive a year of Disney+ for free by logging into your Verizon account and selecting add-ons.

I’m not a huge Disney fan, but I signed up because it’s free & I can watch all seasons of The Simpson’s. For me to subscribe after the year, they’d needs to add more offerings for National Geographic...I was unimpressed. If you love Disney, Pixar, Star Ward, & Marvel, this service is for you.

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Thinking about signing up, because I didn’t get into the MCU until this past year, and I need to seriously get caught up.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Binged watched Smart Guy on the first day lol. Enjoying the back catalog of all the movies of my childhood and the current Marvel selection so far.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yup, I jumped on my free year of Disney on the first day...LOL. Not sure if I'm going to maintain my subscription after the year is up. Let's see what happens during the year.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I enrolled and signed up through Verizon yesterday. I have 5 profiles, but only 4 can stream simultaneously. We'll see how that goes. I doubt I'll keep it after the free year runs out.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yup, I jumped on my free year of Disney on the first day...LOL. Not sure if I'm going to maintain my subscription after the year is up. Let's see what happens during the year.

Yep, and that’s why I set a reminder to cancel a day before my subscription ends, just in case...

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I enrolled and signed up through Verizon yesterday. I have 5 profiles, but only 4 can stream simultaneously. We'll see how that goes. I doubt I'll keep it after the free year runs out.

I doubt I'll keep it after the free trial runs out.

It’ll depend on what they bring to the table going forward. Everybody’s touting exclusive only shows and movies, but if they aren’t any good the touting will mean nothing.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It’ll depend on what they bring to the table going forward. Everybody’s touting exclusive only shows and movies, but if they aren’t any good the touting will mean nothing.

I don't want to get caught up in the series shows. If I can't keep it after the free year, I'll be stuck.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Do you have to watch it on the device you have through Verizon, or can you add it to something like Roku or Apple TV.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I am taking advantage of the free year. Mainly for National Geographic, not sure if I will continue the subscription.
It all depends upon how much the content is refreshed.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My youngest son and I have been binge watching “Marvel’s Runaways” via Disney +. It’s a darn good series, in my opinion ...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711