Has anyone heard about Visible? I heard about it yesterday when I was listening to the Clark Howard Show. It's a new service that is part of Verizon, but Verizon doesn't want anyone to know that. It's their "secret" $40/month unlimited data plan. From what I understand, people can sign up for this service via an App and NOT through Verizon. I believe that the speeds aren't as fast as they are on Verizon, but apparently people can watch You Tune videos, etc.

Here's an article about this on Clark Howard's website.
    10-05-2018 02:06 PM
    Yea it rolled out quietly a few months ago. I didn't read too deeply into it because in my experience, these types of plans typically aren't geared towards families or data hogs. But on a quick glance when they released it, it seemed like a good deal for those looking to save some cash.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-05-2018 04:17 PM
    Has anyone heard about Visible? I heard about it yesterday when I was listening to the Clark Howard Show. It's a new service that is part of Verizon, but Verizon doesn't want anyone to know that. It's their "secret" $40/month unlimited data plan. From what I understand, people can sign up for this service via an App and NOT through Verizon. I believe that the speeds aren't as fast as they are on Verizon, but apparently people can watch You Tune videos, etc.

Here's an article about this on Clark Howard's website.
    Yeah I think it’s a 3rd party reseller not actually Verizon but a company that is using the Verizon network
    10-06-2018 12:18 PM
    Yeah I think it’s a 3rd party reseller not actually Verizon but a company that is using the Verizon network
    Interesting. According to Clark Howard, Visible is owned by Verizon, but Verizon doesn't want people to know that! LOL!!!
    10-08-2018 08:21 AM
    Interesting. According to Clark Howard, Visible is owned by Verizon, but Verizon doesn't want people to know that! LOL!!!
    Probably because people with then call Verizon for issues when they need to be calling Visible.

Just like Google owns Waze. But if you have a Waze issue or question, you have to contact Waze support, not Google.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    10-08-2018 09:33 AM
    It’s a company fully owned by Verizon. Similar to how metro PCS( now it’s kind of branded more like t-Mobile) and cricket is. Cricket is a pre paid plan acting like a company that’s it’s self but is just owned by AT&T.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    01-15-2019 12:52 PM