If you have the Verizon app, go to and tap on the Verizon Up in the menu. Then scroll down. There should be a $5 gift option. Follow the instructions.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    03-11-2018 08:59 PM
    Thanks for the heads up.
    It must be customized per person since I don't have the iTunes gift option in my Verizon Up menu.
    There are several different ones available to me. Maybe it will show up later.
    03-12-2018 09:40 AM
    Thanks for the heads up.
    It must be customized per person since I don't have the iTunes gift option in my Verizon Up menu.
    There are several different ones available to me. Maybe it will show up later.
    Did you scroll down? I almost missed it by not scrolling down.
    03-12-2018 10:53 AM
    No go for me. I see a Google Play credit offer and an Apple Music offer. No iTunes gift card offer.
    03-12-2018 12:12 PM
    No go for me. I see a Google Play credit offer and an Apple Music offer. No iTunes gift card offer.
    It's not in those at the top. Did you scroll down? It should be under where it says, "This reward is on us".
    03-12-2018 12:17 PM
    It's not in those at the top. Did you scroll down? It should be under where it says, "This reward is on us".
    Nope. Admittedly I check this often and have yet to see an iTunes offer. The "On Us" reward is a 10% off voucher for a vacation package. I wonder if these rewards are unique to the user. Maybe we all don't get the same rewards at the same time? The Super Tickets may be consistent (Justin Timberlake tickets currently) but the others are tailored to the specific user.
    03-12-2018 12:25 PM
    Nope. Admittedly I check this often and have yet to see an iTunes offer. The "On Us" reward is a 10% off voucher for a vacation package. I wonder if these rewards are unique to the user. Maybe we all don't get the same rewards at the same time? The Super Tickets may be consistent (Justin Timberlake tickets currently) but the others are tailored to the specific user.
    Not sure. DarlaMack told me. Derrick, (Spencerdl) got it too. It may have to do when you make your payment. It changes then.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    03-12-2018 12:35 PM
    Not sure. DarlaMack told me. Derrick, (Spencerdl) got it too. It may have to do when you make your payment. It changes then.
    Maybe. My autopay isn't until the 15th. I'll check then.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    03-12-2018 01:17 PM
    All I see is the 4 months of Apple Music for free offer. Have never used Apple Music, I’m afraid I’ll like it and have to subscribe after 4 months lol. I wonder if the iTunes offer is specific to users. I don’t even see it in those gray boxes “all tickets claimed”.
    06-03-2018 09:22 AM
    All I see is the 4 months of Apple Music for free offer. Have never used Apple Music, I’m afraid I’ll like it and have to subscribe after 4 months lol. I wonder if the iTunes offer is specific to users. I don’t even see it in those gray boxes “all tickets claimed”.
    If you love listening to music and own an iPhone then Apple Music is a must. Saves so much money from buying cds or digital mp3 . I only use google music because of my $7.99 price
    06-06-2018 11:11 AM