Verizon pre paid data speeds compared to others?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Am I right that Verizon doesn't offer a hard cap on pre paid speeds like most other carriers with the exception of t-mobile metro brand? Was looking at AT&T and it'd cap is 3 mbps and cricket was 8 mbps.

Curious is rok mobile a viable option?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
While awaiting a reply, I recommend you either call Verizon or stop by a Verizon retail store and ask.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
While awaiting a reply, I recommend you either call Verizon or stop by a Verizon retail store and ask.

Getting correct info from a carrier store is almost impossible these days. Just like a Verizon store manager telling forum member Jude here that the X was indeed cancelled. They are not reliable for squat.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Getting correct info from a carrier store is almost impossible these days. Just like a Verizon store manager telling forum member Jude here that the X was indeed cancelled. They are not reliable for squat.

Good Point!

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Am I right that Verizon doesn't offer a hard cap on pre paid speeds like most other carriers with the exception of t-mobile metro brand? Was looking at AT&T and it'd cap is 3 mbps and cricket was 8 mbps.

Curious is rok mobile a viable option?
It doesn't have a speed cap. It just always has the de-priortization like the Go Unlimited.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2