If I get T-Mobile to unlock my iPhone 7 Plus, would I be able to use it on Verizon?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I had to Google for an answer because I'm from the Netherlands myself, but from what I've read it should be possible, yes.

But bear in mind that you will not be able to use it on the CDMA network of Verizon as the T-Mobile version doesn't support that band.

Scroll down to the section where the bands are listed and you'll see that all the 4 types support the same GSM bands
https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...mUvbUpU2897372%26subId2%3Dvbim&token=nbVW9PLs

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I had to Google for an answer because I'm from the Netherlands myself, but from what I've read it should be possible, yes.

But bear in mind that you will not be able to use it on the CDMA network of Verizon as the T-Mobile version doesn't support that band.

Scroll down to the section where the bands are listed and you'll see that all the 4 types support the same GSM bands
iPhone 7 - Technical Specifications - Apple

Thank you for your response. I should have checked Apple's website. I feel so stupid now.

My phone's model number is A1784 and it definitely won't work on Verizon. That's too bad. Oh well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro