Who here thinks Verizon is a scam artist and a rip off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(8191407)

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
who here thinks verzion is a scam artiest and a rip off if so you can call this number and voice your thoughs to them
7b93cb3bbe65d03e03eb97734d5535ba.jpg

lets make them go out of business

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: who where thinks verzion is a scam arts and a rip off

I've been doing business with Verizon for 15 years. Never any issues whatsoever. None!! So what's your problem?

anon(8191407)

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site

they are just disconnected my phone and i am on a prepaid account and plus all the reps i spoke to where rude

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

they are just disconnected my phone and i am on a prepaid account and plus all the reps i spoke to where rude

Okay. Can you not take your business elsewhere? AT&T, T-mobile, Sprint, for example?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

I can almost guarantee you won't be too successful in your attempt to take them out of business. I also don't know what that number is and don't personally feel comfortable calling it.

Furthermore, I've had Verizon for a little over a year now and haven't had any issues. I'm on auto pay. As long as they get their money, I'm good. Service is great where I live as well. And now that they've decided to bring back unlimited...I couldn't be happier (assuming they don't hassle me in my desire to change plans tomorrow).

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

and you dont feel that they are riping you off for all your hard earind money

How can I be ripped off when I chose to sign up with them? They didn't scam me. They advertised a price, they verified that price when I signed up, and I agreed to that price. No scam.

anon(10101748)

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site

Was lied to by Verizon reps while getting a device, to cut loose I paid the Pixel off 100% for $649.99 online and returned it two days later within the return period.

Offered me account credits...so I ported out with my other phone back to AT&T. Was told I'd receive a check for the entire amount since it was paid for and returned. Said 5-10 business days. This was Dec 1st. January 2nd I called and was told I hadn't initiated the the refund. Finally after talking to Financial Services I was told they'd "seek approval". I received the check February 9th. Literally 2+ months for my refund.

The lesson I learned is Verizon offers exceptional customer service to exceptional customers. But if you rock the boat they just make your life miserable.

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site

I've been with them for 10+years and my cell service has been phenomenal. Yes some of the service reps aren't the brightest but 4 out of 5 reps gave me the answer (might not of been the one I wanted) but they explained things to me.

I don't feel like I'm getting ripped off at all. My phone bill is $320/month for 40GB for 3 iPhones and a dumb phone. Some have a payment plan and some have the insurance plan. I have no problems paying that at all considering I'll have LTE service where others might not even have service. I have both ATT and VZW and my VZW phone works way better then my ATT phone. But company provides ATT so I have no choice but to use them. There are many places where I have to use my personal phone to make work calls.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I have been with Verizon for almost 20 years. They have never once given me a reason to leave. I have shopped around a few times. Can I find cheaper service? Yep, but that comes at a cost. I am not willing to give up great coverage or the excellent customers service that I have received over the years. I have had issues like you would have with any service, but Verizon has always handled it to my satisfaction.

Since you are on a prepaid plan and it's easier to switch, you should probably take your business elsewhere. It sounds like you are very unhappy with Verizon. There are plenty of services to choose from out there.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Let me get this straight. You have a prepaid account with Verizon, and when you didn't pay your bill Verizon cut off your service and now you're upset because when you called Verizon they explained to you that you need to pay for the service in order to have your services reconnected. Now you want us to boycott Verizon and put them out of business. Humm, not gonna happen...PERIOD.

anon(8191407)

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
well i am going to say this that is yall dumb selfs paying these peolple yall hard earnd money every day when you can keep half of that money switch to something better that stupid verzion

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
well i am going to say this that is yall dumb selfs paying these peolple yall hard earnd money every day when you can keep half of that money switch to something better that stupid verzion

Better than Verizon coverage...not in my area. Please refrain from name calling....Verizon has unlimited data as of today.
dd1641df7eeb12370ab955f811423733.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2