Verizon Brings Back Unlimited Data, what are you going to do with it all?

BradKamin

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I just had one of my friends with Verizon rerun my account and he said my bill would remain the same with unlimited data with a military discount and autopay. 4 phones and a hotspot device.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have to stay on the porch this go round. ....I'm not sure if I will ever be able to catch up with Nikki ...
275255b6375a99aeb664754c5c7a7d2b.jpg

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
You'd think so but I come close. I use WiFi at home on my phone and laptop. My family also uses it to stream Netflix. Plus, I buy all of my games digitally so you figure that's now approximately 40 GB per game plus any necessary updates. It goes a lot quicker in today's digital world. I generally stay just under though but I do have to say Comcast should be offering any customer that has both internet and cable television unlimited data. It's just another decision that makes Comcast look worse - caps with ridiculously high prices.

No big deal though... MetroNet is now running wire in my neighborhood and they're 1Gbps internet with no cap instead of Comcast 105Mbps with a 1TB cap. Gotta love full fiber competition.
This is 5ghz in my living room. Finally remembered to post a test haha.

Edit - Not sure why Tapatalk is making the image crap quality though :/. Going to just post a drive link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5oHIcT0QJ33cDk5aXBPYkczZW8/view?usp=drivesdk

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to point out that I have been "de-prioritized." But in reality, they've throttled me for a week now. I hit 22GB and my speeds have been cut back to 0.8 Mbps. I'm raging over here. There aren't even 20,000 people in the county and I'm being throttled like crazy. Speeds haven't increased a single time.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to point out that I have been "de-prioritized." But in reality, they've throttled me for a week now. I hit 22GB and my speeds have been cut back to 0.8 Mbps. I'm raging over here. There aren't even 20,000 people in the county and I'm being throttled like crazy. Speeds haven't increased a single time.

WOW, really. I was downtown Atlanta where the bridge collapsed in all that traffic and everyone was using there phones and I didn't have any speed issues. With somewhere around 250,000 motorists being diverted and sitting in traffic and not one problem.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble with speed, maybe the towers in your area are limited.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

That doesn't sound right. You may have a different issue. I would contact Verizon support and see what they say.