Verizon Brings Back Unlimited Data, what are you going to do with it all?

jb5150

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I checked into it - not worth it... would make my bill go up $70! They wouldn't let me use my discount and was trying to force me into an automatic billing - yeah, let it go Verizon to do "unlimited" their way

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I definitely could

Yea I just don't use my phone that much. I watch quick videos but nothing extensive. My use comes from music/radio streaming. I do that all day at work. But if I'm not at work...I'm probably not touching my phone at all lol. My phone is emails, web browsing and music streaming while I'm out and about. When I'm settled, I'm not really using it much.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Since T-Mobile basically forced Unlimited upon everyone now, most are acknowledging that both Verizon and T-Mobile are probably your best value of the major 4. Sprint IS the cheapest but it's a teaser rate and despite their commercial's their network really does NOT compare. Networkwise Verizon is probably the best in most places, although this DOES vary. In major cities you may be ok with any of the 4, Verizon shines in remote areas. Best to actually check, see coverage maps, check with friends and neighbors etc Personally I went with T-Mobile, but at the time Verizon was MUCH more expensive, now it's more complicated, as prices are similar. You MAY be better off with Verizon. :)

Last edited:

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I can barely break 10 GB! How'd you use 25 GB?

That is all music streaming. All day at my desk and while on my commute to work I'm streaming music. I also stream on the weekends while at home if I'm doing house work and things. In addition to the occasional video on my phone.

I also do most of my app updates over cellular and my picture and video uploads to dropbox are done via mobile.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
That is all music streaming. All day at my desk and while on my commute to work I'm streaming music. I also stream on the weekends while at home if I'm doing house work and things. In addition to the occasional video on my phone.

I also do most of my app updates over cellular and my picture and video uploads to dropbox are done via mobile.
Awesome, I'll have to stream more then, thanks!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't think I could use 70+ GB if I tried lol. That's crazy. I'm at 25 GB with 1 day left in my billing cycle.

I watch at least 3 hours of political news every morning, in addition to my music streaming and podcasts throughout my workday. Under these circumstances, 70+ isn't so hard lol

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

When you get old like me, you won't stream music so much.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm at a good pace to reach 30gb+ this cycle...
39a635cc841bb9db6c54183f950540bf.jpg

No slow downs whatsoever last cycle

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
My cycle ended yesterday. I finished at around 27 GB. Didn't notice any slowdowns. Not saying it didn't happen. But if it did, I wasn't doing anything that caused me to notice it. So I'm good.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW