Verizon Brings Back Unlimited Data, what are you going to do with it all?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
So after talking to our VZW rep yesterday, our current monthly bill hovers around $2600 (it was over $5k when I was given the account to manage several years ago). Once we switch them all to unlimited, we'll be paying around $2000, plus tax, tag, title, trade in and the blood of a virgin.

It's very rare to hear me say anything positive about VZW, and I was a personal customer for over 15 years, but from a business point of view, they hit a home run with this new unlimited plan.

EDIT - There are a handful of lines on the account that are legacy unlimited data, and are constantly going over 30 gig per month and have never noticed any decrease in speeds. Might be because it's a business account but I can't confirm that.

bluesqueen23

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
I saved a $100/month due to giving up my legacy unlimited and converting my office number (land line) to a cell & adding my parents to my plan.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My son, in Memphis, is at 29.71 gb data and still has not noticed any slow down. I don't think the prioritizing will be an issue. I even toggled on WiFi Assist in settlngs. LOL

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
My son, in Memphis, is at 29.71 gb data and still has not noticed any slow down. I don't think the prioritizing will be an issue. I even toggled on WiFi Assist in settlngs. LOL

I never assumed it would really be an issue considering it's standard practice in wireless. Most people won't really even notice it when it does happen unless you're constantly streaming HD videos or something. I think it's fairly safe to say that we don't have anything to worry about. We can simply enjoy our unlimited. :yes:

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I saw this today... Thought it was funny. Look how it shows my plan on the bring your own device page :p.

Attachments

• vzw_myplanlol.png
    vzw_myplanlol.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 53

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting close to the end of my cycle. I really want to go over 22gb to see what happens in my area...
44589ac1bc9bcd488faabefdccf0dc7b.jpg

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
It looks like Verizon updated their plans page to help people understand how it prices out more :).

Attachments

• vzeunlimited_updated.png
    vzeunlimited_updated.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 19

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro