Verizon Brings Back Unlimited Data, what are you going to do with it all?

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes, but Verizon still provides the best coverage in my area of travels. I really thought about switching to T-Mobile, but now that Verizon has an unlimited plan I'm willing to pay a little extra for better overall coverage.

For some it may not be even more expensive. I am swapping today and I will be paying around $2-4 less with Verizon due to the Military discount :D... So I am getting free phones, more coverage, for less and/or about the same I pay T-Mobile now. Gf hates change but she couldn't argue when I pointed out those 3 things :p.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Mine is going to be $9 more when said and done. Yes. I'm still whining about it

A $9 increase isn't that bad to go along with the Verizon Unlimited Data plan.
What amazes me is how the other big three are making "adjustments" to their unlimited data plans since Verizon announced their's.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
What amazes me is how the other big three are making "adjustments" to their unlimited data plans since Verizon announced their's.

I know. I'm almost considering abandoning ship to go to AT&T...almost.

Big Red has way more coverage, and I travel a lot. It'd be nice to go to a different carrier but in Montana it's either Big Red or Big Baby Blue. I had AT&T for years and it never got the coverage for me that Verizon does. Might just have to bite the bullet and do it.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
AT&T's is by far the biggest scam at this very moment. No tethering and limiting you to 480p video streaming.

I'd rather be stuck in a room where I can hear nothing but Kellyanne Conway's voice than to use AT&T.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
TMo is big here in the DC area, I'm sure it works well :)

I did a lot of work in DC last summer at the Washington Navy Yard and I must say, I'm one of the few people who actually liked working in DC. I loved looking at all the sights out there. I swear I went to the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History at least 50 times over the course of six weeks. I stayed at a Holiday Inn in Alexandria (right off Eisenhower Ave stop on the yellow line!).

I hope to go back there this summer.

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I made the swap. So far so good. I get better speeds at my desk when at work now.

T-Mobile

fcbe3a621987c47213bab3d9a50cb717.jpg

Verizon

097920fb5ad2fc6683075a160d75ed0d.jpg

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I don't think they really felt threatened until now LOL

AT&T's is by far the biggest scam at this very moment. No tethering and limiting you to 480p video streaming.

I'd rather be stuck in a room where I can hear nothing but Kellyanne Conway's voice than to use AT&T.

^THIS

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

And VZW only did it because they were losing out to TMO whose market share is increasing along with their coverage. TMO then lowered prices for a promo to show they were still cheaper.

Competition is a good thing. The more they battle the better it is for us.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
And VZW only did it because they were losing out to TMO whose market share is increasing along with their coverage. TMO then lowered prices for a promo to show they were still cheaper.

Competition is a good thing. The more they battle the better it is for us.

Hopefully during this battle all of their prices will continue to decrease.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox