Verizon Brings Back Unlimited Data, what are you going to do with it all?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. That's why I'm saying it's $65 for the plan only.

I hate that carriers price like this. It's misleading considering it's impossible to get the $65 price. Just state pricing including the first line for single plans ($85) and set the family pricing at a base that includes two phones ($150). Then go from there. Eliminate the confusion.

I believe T-Mobile prices like that. I feel that's so much easier for the majority to understand.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I hate that carriers price like this. It's misleading considering it's impossible to get the $65 price. Just state pricing including the first line for single plans ($85) and set the family pricing at a base that includes two phones ($150). Then go from there. Eliminate the confusion.

I believe T-Mobile prices like that. I feel that's so much easier for the majority to understand.

Apparently, T-Mobile will have a 2 unlimited lines for $100 special this weekend -- with the $100 being what you actually pay (all taxes and fees included in the price).

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

Carriers are scumbags lol

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Apparently, T-Mobile will have a 2 unlimited lines for $100 special this weekend -- with the $100 being what you actually pay (all taxes and fees included in the price).

I saw that. I really wish T Mobile service was better where I live. They are really competitive and you can't beat that price.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
My advice would be to call Verizon and discuss your plan. There's a lot of "depends" involved. So if you want to know how you would fare with unlimited, call Verizon.

I never call Verizon... I always use their chat feature so I can have their misquotes of incorrect information in writing lol.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

The website says this.

642bdffb2bdb9d12ab2e0529330885a4.png

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I'd go with unlimited, but I only use about 3-4GB/month. I use WiFi for streaming. I don't see any reason to spend more money/month than I already do on the 5GB plan.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods