Verizon Brings Back Unlimited Data, what are you going to do with it all?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
The discount applies to the largest segment of whatever plan you're on. So she's getting the $65 plan for $50.70+ the line access fee.

Edit: Actually the military discount plan is 15% so $55.25

Yep. Unless I sign up for Auto Pay then it would be $50ish. I signed up for Auto Pay just now because I didn't know you could select what day you want them to take it. In the old days Auto Pay took it whenever they felt like it so I turned it off.

I was more excited about Auto Pay then getting a new plan because it's one less worry.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Yep. Unless I sign up for Auto Pay then it would be $50ish. I signed up for Auto Pay just now because I didn't know you could select what day you want them to take it. In the old days Auto Pay took it whenever they felt like it so I turned it off.

I was more excited about Auto Pay then getting a new plan because it's one less worry.

Unless there is no money in that account on the day they decide to take it. :rolleyes: I don't like companies dipping into my account at their leisure.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Verizon! Now as of Friday I get free HD video plus 10GB of tethering for free on T/Mobile ha ha. Verizon is a solid carrier, it's just so hard to leave to T-Mobile when it works for me, is cheaper, and gets better when other carriers make changes.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I love that T-Mobile set a standard to which HD Video costs extra and can be released as "free" now. We're in for a world of hurt with net neutrality.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I wasn't going to do it, but I did it. Not sure how I feel yet. I guess I can go back to something similar in the future if I decide I only use 2 GB out of unlimited

saichick04

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed the Verizon App has taken a dump since the unlimited data started.

They didn't really prepare their systems for this. I went in today to upgrade my phone and my plan and the systems were at crawling speed. I checked the Verizon app and it was the same. The guys at the retail store said they were losing sells today due to the lag.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I wanted it but with not being able to use my employer's 25% access discount and it increasing my bill by 50 bucks, I'll keep what I have

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
e7e4f3260976e397c066ac09bd11b717.jpg

Wow, I'd say this went over well to the masses

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members