Verizon Brings Back Unlimited Data, what are you going to do with it all?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
My puppies are sound asleep on their Futons (Beds). One guy has a hurt front leg, he hit a tree full speed chasing a squirrel. :rolleyes:

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Back on topic, hooligans!

Y'all still haven't told me what you're going to use all that data on.

Continued music streaming. My use probably won't change as much. I just won't be as mindful about if I'm connected to WiFi or not. Nor will I need to worry about downloading music to my phone before I leave the house. I'm definitely excited about this.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Back on topic, hooligans!

Y'all still haven't told me what you're going to use all that data on.

I have all the datas now. And use it for everything. Lots of internet. Even for kids iPads whilst traveling. Internet for all

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I have no use for that fat POS. Her and her brainless husband should both jump off a bridge and do us all a favor.
And take the Kardashians with them.

I've never understood how people can have such disgusting hate for celebrities of whom they've never met and celebrities who don't even know they exist lol. Whatever helps you sleep at night though.

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
I got in on a 40GB plan for the 20GB price and I pay $320 for 3 iPhones and 1 dumbphone. Some have insurance and one is on a device payment plan.

If I go to the unlimited, I will be paying 215/month just for the plans, then $30 for payment plan, then whatever else for the dumbphone(let's say it's $20). That's $265 before taxes and insurance plans and losing 18GB of LTE data.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I guess we'll find out in five hours what the hoopla is about! Kind of stoked, but not against staying on my current plan either!

Nubwy

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I'll stick with Sprint. One of the two reasons Verizon is even doing this. T Mobile being the other reason. I'd rather not reward Verizon for dragging their feet.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I'll stick with Sprint. One of the two reasons Verizon is even doing this. T Mobile being the other reason. I'd rather not reward Verizon for dragging their feet.

I only have two major carrier choices. Big Red or Cry Baby Blue. Perks of living in Montana...or downside. I'd love to try Sprint or T-Mobile some day. Maybe if Montana ever consistently breaks 1,000,000 in population.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234