Verizon Brings Back Unlimited Data, what are you going to do with it all?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Verizon owns Montana. AT&T has caught up in recent years, but best coverage is still Verizon. I get better service with Verizon when I travel too. If I get put on orders an unlimited plan is going to be the bomb because the building with wifi in it will be a walk with where I'll be staying

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
2f1b545cba6bbed14cb64142135b868d.jpg

Verizon killing it tonight.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
$45 a line is expensive especially on top of a device payment plan. As much as I'd love to have unlimited data this is a bit too rich for my blood. Plus that possible throttle @ 22GB scares me.

I pay $40 per line now. Sounds like only a $5 per line increase.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have the XL with rollover I pay 88 and that is with my corporate discount and the other lines I have would be going up on the new plan. I think I am better off staying on my current plan, but it is good to see unlimited is making a comeback. My phone mo charge and my tablet and jetpak mo charge would increase. Not worth it to me and to not get corporate discount on it as well.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
$45 a line is expensive especially on top of a device payment plan. As much as I'd love to have unlimited data this is a bit too rich for my blood. Plus that possible throttle @ 22GB scares me.

Every carrier does it. Typically its per user although I'm not sure how Verizon will implement it. It's during times to network congestion. I personally wouldn't be too worried about it.

$180 for a family of 4 seems reasonable to me. I'm currently on Verizon and I plan on switching over to this just for the peace of mind of not having to worry and manage the other users on my account. I'm pretty excited about this.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
You don't have to figure out the math, it's going to be a lot more. :concern:

I just looked might actually use less than 25 gig this month; which for me is a abnormality though but proves I might be able to work with this.

Really thinking about ditching my grandfathered unlimited for this. No way for this on a single line it would be more than the $240 I pay a month currently.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711